Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst thing you have ever tasted.

Grim Mortis

I’ll say this as well. I’ve had to take some really nasty medicine over the years. Some that have instantly made me throw up due to how horrible it tasted. Can’t remember the names of them.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I went for surgery when I was 15, but I had to take some medication beforehand. I could not swallow it and it broke in my mouth. I could only describe that taste as being fucking putrid.

I like Cuties.  I'm not sure exactly what they are, but I think they're either a variety of tangerine, or mandarin orange.  They're orange citrus fruits, that's good enough.  But every once in awhile, very rarely, I'll get one that tastes like a powerful household cleaning agent.  It's like bleach.  It stings.  I have to spit it out.  That's probably the worst taste I've ever experienced.

• Brohoof 1

Black licorice by far. I remember when I had it for the first time years back and could not stand the taste of it. Not surprisingly, I never had it again. Another close candidate is having the taste of tooth fragments when I'm at the dentist. 

Dunno if I've replied to this thread already, but hákarl (fermented shark, tried it in Norway) and lutfisk (sorry, but why does anyone eat this ever?) are tied for first place, with salted liquorice taking a close second/third. Vile stuff.

Tried one of those protein shakes prepackaged in a bottle last week and that just tasted like thick puddle water, so that'd take my vote for worst drink.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...