Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Could Hug Any Pony, Which One Would It Be and Why?

best poni

Celestia or Luna to find out how their manes work. Both preferably in case there's a difference between them.

Interesting answer.  I was gong to say Rarity, but you've made me wonder what it would be like to touch those weird spacey princess manes.  They don't look like hair, so they probably don't feel like hair, but what do they feel like?  Now I'm curious.

• Brohoof 1

I have thought long and hard.. I know I may only hug one and so I choose pinkie pie. When I hug her I shall send her on a quest to hug every single pony in all of equestria in my name.

Edited by Ponyboat

Probably a changeling just to see what it feels like

Flutters, The cuddelist of them all! :lol: How could you not resist this face!sig-4070239.fluttershy_blushing_by_nerdi

I sure could  :dash:

She looks so weird here.

Either Applejack or Pinkie Pie.

Applejack because she's cutest pony, and Pinkie Pie because she probably gives some killer hugs.

But really I'd hug any of them.

• Brohoof 1

Choices, choices...Hmm...Well, Pinkie Pie, she's always so cheerful and happy, and I bet she's a professional at giving hugs! Twilight is adorkable, could hug her as well...or Derpy...so many to choose from. :lie:

• 2 weeks later...

Well if it were only the main six I'd hug either Applejack or Fluttershy cause they're the cutest in my opinion. If it were outside the main six definitely Derpy Hooves. If it were a part of a super awesome fanfic about ponies surviving an equestrian wasteland it would be Littlepip.

So really I don't have just one that I could hug. :)