Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Could Hug Any Pony, Which One Would It Be and Why?

best poni

So many Flutters here... Time to "Pink" it up. :pinkie:

I would definitely hug Pinkie! Not only would she enjoy it. (Even from a complete stranger like me :(), but it would also brighten mine. :yay:

For all those flutterfans out there, she's my 3rd pick. Behind Pinkie and Rainbow. :)

Edited by CinnamonPop

• 2 weeks later...

Though Twilight and Fluttershy are my two most favorite pony's, I think they get plenty of hugs from others, the pony I believe needs the most hugs is Diamond Tiara, because I feel she doesn't get enough love at home, so I'll have to offer her my hug, if I must pick one pony.

• Brohoof 1

Though Twilight and Fluttershy are my two most favorite pony's, I think they get plenty of hugs from others, the pony I believe needs the most hugs is Diamond Tiara, because I feel she doesn't get enough love at home, so I'll have to offer her my hug, if I must pick one pony.

That's so kind of you.  I definitely read this topic thinking only about which pony I would like to hug (which doesn't take a genius to figure out), not why one needs a hug.  -brohoof-

All of the ponies!

I would set up a booth charging one bit that goes to charity per hug (and since the ponies are nice and all, they would want to help a charity, so I would get lots of hugs!) Win-win!

• Brohoof 3

All of the ponies!

I would set up a booth charging one bit that goes to charity per hug (and since the ponies are nice and all, they would want to help a charity, so I would get lots of hugs!) Win-win!

Well as long as it's for a charity that's great.  Otherwise you'd sound like a Griffin.  "Got any bits?"

I'm gonna have to go with Rainbow Dash. Ever since I started watching MLP, she very quickly became my favorite fictional character.

And since I was in Athletics in high school, I think Rainbow Dash would understand me the most.