Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

21 hours ago, Jaspers said:

One day I received a hat for buying 3 packages of Oreos. I almost feel like a walking advertisement now!

21ahcn7.png

I agree with @GrimGrimoire - you should get paid... with more cookies! :love:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Zachary said:

This is Me after I get a Haircut.

Note: Image is too big so I put the Image in the Spoiler.

Looking good man! :)

Edited by Lunar Echo
  • Brohoof 1

On 5/26/2017 at 7:51 PM, K.Rool Addict said:

Oh shit, that hair is fabulous *o*

I wish mine would stay that straight (it tends to get slightly curly towards the tips >.<

ahaha thank you! :D

A photographer friend of mine found this on an old memory card, it was taken some time in 2014. Given the background and the exact equipment I'm wearing, I *think* it was during a photo shoot for an Aeterno Elementum promotional video... which I don't think ever got released. I've been in a lot of productions that never got released, side effect of never really taking my 'acting career' seriously and just doing things when a friend says they need to fill space on a stage. :D

.facebook_1497966030743.jpg

• Brohoof 12

(edited)

Will do.
Also yes. I am aware of how much of a mess my hair is. I'm gonna get it trimmed this fall. Believe me.

59496f79a3c15_ScreenShot2017-06-17at19_14_58.png.c09fdeb5cef38ea4bdc6cd843b7056d8.png

Edited by Ventius
  • Brohoof 4

19 hours ago, Lunar Echo said:

@Fhaolan

Is that you!? You look like a bad ass! :)

19 hours ago, Ventius said:

He does, don't he?
The blade is sick.

Yeah, that's me. :) The sword is actually the odd-thing-out as it's a 15th century Danish two-hander (Oakeshott XVIIIe), while the rest is much earlier period (10th century and back). I have period-appropriate swords but the casting director wanted bigger weapons for everyone because the thing was a 'Heavy Metal Opera' and the only sword I have that's bigger is a 16th century slaughtersword (Isn't in the Oakeshott classification system)... which I ended up using in the show but I didn't bring it to that particular photoshoot as the script notes had me 'drawing my sword' and you can't put a slaughtersword in a scabbard, you carry it like a polearm. :please:

• Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, Fhaolan said:

Yeah, that's me. :) The sword is actually the odd-thing-out as it's a 15th century Danish two-hander (Oakeshott XVIIIe), while the rest is much earlier period (10th century and back). I have period-appropriate swords but the casting director wanted bigger weapons for everyone because the thing was a 'Heavy Metal Opera' and the only sword I have that's bigger is a 16th century slaughtersword (Isn't in the Oakeshott classification system)... which I ended up using in the show but I didn't bring it to that particular photoshoot as the script notes had me 'drawing my sword' and you can't put a slaughtersword in a scabbard, you carry it like a polearm. :please:

That's really cool, thanks for the information too! :)

(edited)

Hello, MLPforums. It's been a while. :)

Here I am in a Ferrari (not mine). 
pa0OFOf.jpg

Here I am at the Science March in Chicago: 
tMDDoRu.jpg

And here I am with my Mother at the Chicago Botanic Gardens sporting a Canadian Tuxedo. 
G1zjZX0.jpg

Edited by CT-1138
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Okay if anyone remembers me, I used to look like (the christmas photo)

o6weDgH.jpg

but in early April I had an accidental haircut, and now have really short hair that I hate, but this photo is decent. 

2u1pjbC.jpg

Edited by Stevonnie
  • Brohoof 9

On 29 June 2017 at 5:26 AM, Stevonnie said:

Okay if anyone remembers me, I used to look like (the christmas photo)

o6weDgH.jpg

but in early April I had an accidental haircut, and now have really short hair that I hate, but this photo is decent. 

2u1pjbC.jpg

The short hair suits you, imo.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I look great, don't you think. :lol: This is from 1 or 2 years ago, when I came to bring a serenade to a 50 year married couple. The memories!!!

keppeltenwestenend07.jpg

On 10-4-2017 at 3:37 AM, The_Gobo said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/boffv52ixnssklp/2017 - jan 1.jpg

Derp face as of this past january o3o

I can't watch it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2