Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel when you're buying MLP stuff in a shop?

Szmeszek

Eh, I think buying the toys or other franchise is a bit overboard... :o But, if I was ever to buy toys, it would be when I was older, and people wouldn't think of me as a weird little girly kid. :P

One time, when me and my sister went into a pharmacy to get some vitamin c, the worker said, "Can I help you, ladies?" I was like, O_o and then, when we were done buying the stuff, he said, "Is that all, ladies?" :|

One time, when me and my sister went into a pharmacy to get some vitamin c, the worker said, "Can I help you, ladies?" I was like, O_o and then, when we were done buying the stuff, he said, "Is that all, ladies?" :|

But... you're a guy... XD

I haven't bought any MLP merchandise, and currently, I don't plan to. I mean, if it's a "random" birthday gift, I'll accept it, but on my own? Probably won't happen...

I don't feel anything.

Because I order my MLP online c:

Eh, I think buying the toys or other franchise is a bit overboard... :o But, if I was ever to buy toys, it would be when I was older, and people wouldn't think of me as a weird little girly kid. :P

I'd be like "Excuse me? Dafuq u just say?"

All I feel is my wallet getting a little lighter.

Nah, not really, I'm way too scared to try. Might buy something someday, might be hard keeping cool and all that. And I don't know where to buy in Australia, anyway... probably Toys 'R' Us.

I kinda just let it be. If someone, who doesn't look like someone who'd traditionally buy MLP-merch, they start to think that "Maybe he/she's buying it for a nephew or something."

It's not that I'm a closet brony, but I don't feel the urge to shout it all over Equestria that "I'M BUYING THIS FOR MYSEEEEELF~!"

Edited by Tenshinohana

I once walked around this shop with several different figures and an issue of the magazine and saw someone I don't like that much (and they hate me for some reason) and I was about to run when they saw me. I never heard the end of it at school until I remembered that they too were carrying an Applejack figure :huh: (and they haven't heard the end of it 'til this day) . I was actually quite glad because I found a few people I didn't really know that much were mega bronies like me ^_^.

But even now I stealth it :ph34r: around the store.

I've never done it before, but when I do I will try to just treat it like any other shopping experience. All I have to do is turn my swag on and nopony will question me! ^_^

Edited by Guest

I just walk in, feeling like i'm really expressing myself. I'd often linger around the isle i'm in for a bit, hoping for another brony to pop up, but that never happens. When i pay for it, i just smile it the cashier, and often they'd smile back (they probably just think i'm buying my sister a present or something). Then, i go home, happy with my purchase :)

I feel adrenaline pumping through me from the second I walk into the store! Now, I'm a girl and I also film with littlest pet shops, so I'm used to glances and such, but I still get a bit nervous. I just smile and kinda look down alot :)

Not awkward at all, the old woman at the walmart I shop at doesn't even care to wonder why I am buying ponies. It's getting them past my parents and into my room that's the hard part. I usually shove them into my school book bag to transport them to my room without my parents seeing.

Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 1

I was a little nervous at first as I have bad anxiety in general. I'm good now though. I actually had to talk to two people at Target because I was charged 4 dollars more than I should have been on the fashion styles. "Umm... these pony toys are supposed to be 12.99."

Im not even a brony so im not embarassed about watching MLP (imma girl!) But once me and my sister found MLP bed sheets, a princess Celestia blanket, my sister picked up a Dress up and style Fluttershy and I was also holding the Cutie mark crusaders toys.

So we were holding all that stuff to go ask my mom for it. Then she said no and we had to drag it all back. Kinda embarassing!

meh... not really interested. I just like the show :mellow:

Not that you are me, but I said that for so long. Then the figures went on sale and I was like "Meh, Fluttershy and Pinkie are my favorites, so I'll just get those."

Long story short. Sale ended. Ponies everywhere. :( :(

Not that you are me, but I said that for so long. Then the figures went on sale and I was like "Meh, Fluttershy and Pinkie are my favorites, so I'll just get those."

Long story short. Sale ended. Ponies everywhere. :( :(

How much ponies? What series?

Where I'm from, they don't have to much MLP stuff like................anywhere. So I need to buy all my shirts online. So, I don't have this problem. But, if there was a store that I could purchase MLP stuff at I wouldn't feel any different. I would just walk in buy my stuff and hope to god that I don't see any of my friends in the same store.