Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Star Blossom

I'm gonna be Princess Luna! :D I already got a dress from the Goodwill yesterday (hopefully nobody will notice that the dress is a slightly greenish blue) and I have the whole costume planned out except for the makeup! The makeup might be a challenge since I only know how to do very simple stuff. But at least I'm somebody who looks good in blue eyeshadow. :) I'll be going trick-or-treating with some friends from church (no, I'm not actually a Christian). I'm 18, but it's acceptable for 18-year-olds to go trick-or-treating where I live. And even if it wasn't okay, I could just pretend to be a bit younger because I look 15 or 16. I'll also be going to Halloween parties at youth group and at home school group (lots of people who have already graduated from high school continue going to home school group). Last year I was Sophie the swamp witch from the Tale of Woe Plot on Neopets and I won the costume contest at youth group! That costume was completely homemade, though.

• Brohoof 2

*smokes cigar* Kenway, Edward Kenway. Just to scare people though. I don't go trick-or-treating at all anymore. Just to dress out as something and nobody will say it's weird or strange. 

Wait where do you live if you don't mind me asking.

Estonia. I haven't seen anyone trick or treating here, though there was a tradition similiar to Halloween last time I checked, i think it was in November. Though it isn't dressing up as anyone, and no one in my lifetime has ever came to my door doing that so noone really does it.

I'm torn between a crazy scientist, a viking (paired up with a friend who has actual chainmail and the like), or possibly something along the lines of a simple undercover vampire. I'll likely end up the scientist, having perfected my outfit over the last few years :P

• Brohoof 1

Last year in 2014, I was Twilight Sparkle by simply wearing her flexible wings, a head-band of her Unicorn horn, and a Princess Twilight shirt. :twi:

This year in 2015, I'm going as Spike the Dragon. Got my hands on the last Mens Zip-Up Hoodie Sweatshirt that looks like Spike. ;)

I'm torn between a crazy scientist, a viking (paired up with a friend who has actual chain-mail and the like), or possibly something along the lines of a simple undercover vampire. I'll likely end up the scientist, having perfected my outfit over the last few years :P

Ooooh, we need to pair up. I've wanted to do an insane tf2 medic for a while now, and I got some new armor for those vikings myself :wub:

But otherwise, I'm likely just going to be doing a safe Halloween at my high school as a pirate, since I have all the gear and props already from other outfits.

Last Year I was the most generic Halloween Item

A witch  :lie:

This year i plan to be Rainbow Dash... as soon as I get my lazy butt up and start working on it  :please: I was going to be Celestia or Sunbutt, but I don't have enough time to work on the costume