Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Star Blossom

Either a Roman soldier or Captain America. I need something that allows me to ride my bike 'cause I plan on going to three neighborhoods (minimum) this year.

I'm not even gonna be able to eat half the candy I get but trick or treating is just really fun

On Halloween I'll be in Berlin for the LoL World Championships finals...so if all goes well I'll be wearing a Fnatic shirt there to watch them beat SKT. Would be awesome to see my favorite teams in that finalXD

I guess I'll just wear my Mikasa Ackerman cosplay that I wore to 'Tokyo in Tulsa' x3

I'm the one who passes out the candy, I always give extra to anime cosplayers.

Edited by Faded
  • Brohoof 1

I absolutely love building my costumes. Last year I went as a spartan from the video game Halo and this year I am making Power Armor from the video game Fallout 3. I always seem to add a MLP element to my costumes and every now and then someone finds it.

Edited by Creative Prop
  • Brohoof 1

I'd LOVE to go as Discord. But a costume like that would be far too elaborate (and expensive) for me to make. Soo, I'm going as a pirate. :derp:

If you wanted me to I can build you a Discord costume. It would not be as expensive as you might think. I mean it wouldn't be done for this Halloween but I could make it for next year.

I would like to dress up as someone from homestuck, preferably Dave Strider since I'm dying my hair a blonder color similar to his (I think) or dress up as skeleton and say that I'm "Mr. Skeltal" (that meme with the floating skeleton head) and have a trumpet. But sadly I doubt I will do anything because I'm probably not gonna get to do anything for halloween.  :(

• Brohoof 1

I'm so glad this thread exists, I was really hoping people around here would be in the Halloween spirit! I find it interesting that so many people here seem to think that dressing up is just for trick-or-treating, there are lots of reasons to dress up for the holiday, especially if you're a college kid like me ;)

That said, I will be going as the beautiful and deadly Poison Ivy. I have a photo of my mostly-completed costume, all that's really missing from it is proper makeup. May post a photo of the fully finished costume here later.

tumblr_nwdzt9WXfg1qhdbmto1_1280.jpg

Going as the RED Scout from TF2 this year. Also dressing like him for a halloween party next week. All I need left is the right colour jeans, the bag, and the sports bandages, which Dad and I will be going out to get today.

post-35126-0-94453000-1445363366_thumb.jpg

Here's the hat/headphones.

post-35126-0-77483600-1445363360_thumb.jpg

Anyone have an any ideas as to how to recolour the earpiece to orange? I would really appreciate that.

• Brohoof 1

Guess who?

link_cosplay___ben_drowned_by_laovaan-d8

That's right, ben Drowned. mlp-fhappy.png

I have everything I need to make this costume, it'll be great.

Edited by Mezcass