Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Star Blossom

I call my costume "My Little Heart of the TARDIS." 

It's my spin on a TARDIS costume, adding elements of Rose Tyler looking into the heart of the TARDIS annnnnnd a little bit of Dr Whooves of course.  I got the wristlets at Bronycon; they have Dr Whooves' cutie mark on them!  =)

post-35816-0-12253000-1446262121_thumb.png

• 7 months later...

I would like to dress up as someone from homestuck, preferably Dave Strider since I'm dying my hair a blonder color similar to his (I think) or dress up as skeleton and say that I'm "Mr. Skeltal" (that meme with the floating skeleton head) and have a trumpet. But sadly I doubt I will do anything because I'm probably not gonna get to do anything for halloween.  :(

ORRRRRR what about Kurloz :o)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't dress up last year.

But If I did dress up this year, I would dress up as superman (favorite super hero)

And I would ask my girlfriend to dress up as wonder women

I would do this at comicon btw  :ph34r:

I think this year I'll finally put a real costume together and dress up as Mabel Pines! I wanna make an amazing sweater with lights and glitter and true Mabel spirit!

I used to love dressing up for Halloween but the past few years I've been going the Regina George route... n.n;;;

Last year I literally only put a cardboard PAC-MAN on my chest by using a paper clip and it fell of while I was trick or treating, which I do not think I am too old for that just yet. I think this year I'll dress up as

Princess Ruto.

I'm probably going as a tabby cat this year. Totally frightening, right? Just wait until I shred the sofas. 

I don't quite know what to dress up as for Nightmare Night, probably either a cat or a DIY MLP cosplay... some crap I suppose. I don't really care that much either.

• 3 months later...

good questions, would LOVE to have a Shadowbolts outfit done up for one year, but i think im just gonna be dressed as either Dashie or my snow leopard fursuit, If im home that night Id rather be in the suit, but if we go to the pub, ill take the dashie costume. 

• Brohoof 2

I will be pulling out my Darth Deadpool costume for the Anime Club Halloween Dance we have on a nearby campus. I've been using it for a couple years and it is awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I really want to go as Miraculous Ladybug. I got into the series this year and I think I can make the costume (with lots of help and the right supplies). I have some ideas so I think I might be able to manage it.  :idea:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...