Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Characters you want to hear songs from

ManaMinori

There's quite the number of possibilities that haven't been touched on, which is disappointing. Now, I'm not a fan of Celestilliminati horse, but I don't think I would mind seeing an episode touching on the current bond with her and Luna, and giving them a ballad duet about their feelings on each other, their reforging the sisterly bond that they went without for 1000 years, and hints of what they want to achieve and set goals for in the future.

Zecora needs a song of her own.

So does Spike (and not one purposely meant to be cringe inducing, like the ballad of Cloudsdale)

Maybe also a Pinkie and Rarity song.

Trixie has yet to sing, either.

Most of the main characters have now had solo songs that they are known for, so mostly I'm looking to see certain ponies paired up for duets. First and foremost on my list are Applejack and Apple Bloom.

Zecora and Ditzy Doo getting songs of their own would also be awesome, however.

• Brohoof 1

All of the mane six have had their own songs already, So- I want to here songs from These five. Not in this order.

1. BULK BICEPS! - Why? Because it would be Hilarious! Some sort of song about Macho Manliness and tough guy strength MUSCLES and...beating stuff up and farts and burping and other cliche boy stuff! YEAHHHHH!!!

OMG! I got the perfect voice actor!

This guy!

080912-r-lee-ermy.jpg

2. Trixie - We need one, we just gotta have a trixie song before the show ends

3. One more Diamond Tiara song.

4. Amathist star/ Lyra Heartstrings / Bonbon/ Secret Agent Sweetie Drops.

5. Octavia

• Brohoof 3

Definitely a Derpy song and maybe even a Derpy/Doctor Whooves duet. The amazing would be too much to contain. Also, Button Mash, because it could be video game themed. I am such a cliche, but an awesome one. :3 

Another one: Maud. That has the potential to be the funniest thing EVER, with numerous possibilities too. Either a song with an amazing instrumental and she is as monotone as a rock or really boring instrumentals and then she sings her heart out. I would be happy with either one.

If we ever get a song from Trixie I seriously want it to be Frank Sinatra-esque. <3

Aside from that maybe have...Zecora do something in the vein of Adiemus?

• Brohoof 1

My favorite BG-Ponies of course. That means Minuette, Amethyst Star, Lyra, Bon Bon, Golden Harvest and Derpy. I also would like to hear Coco Pommel, Tree Hugger (I think that would sounds interesting XD), Maud Pie and Miss Cheerilee. Octavia would be nice, or dr. Hooves. I hope someday, that Lightning Dust and Suri come back as enemies for Rainbow Dash and Rarity with a song. 

So, I guess that are all characters who I like to hear singing. 

If Vinyl Scratch won't speak, she should definitely sing.

still uses vocal cords. I honestly don't know why people are so adamant about a uniquely mute character, in a world where hundreds of others are abe to speak, to throw away what makes the mute stand out, and say/sing something.
  • Brohoof 1

A Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo Duet 

A Maud song

A Twilight and Celestia Duet

And that Rarity and Octavia duet

I could get behind Rainbowloo duet. A Twilestia duet might be hard. Twi is rarely in Sunbutt's presence, anymore unless it's some political thing where all the alicorns presence is required.

I want Zecora to bust out some absolute fire raps.

oh god, that would be hilarious!
  • Brohoof 1

I'm forever wanting more AJ songs.

and since I started shipping the Twilight X Applejack thang, I wouldn't mind some sort of duet with those two.

Celestia and Sunset duet about her leaving to the human world!  :sunbutt: dat would be a pretty powerful song depending on how they did it.

that last Rainbowdash song was frickin awesome, needless to say I want more like that.  :ph34r:

still uses vocal cords. I honestly don't know why people are so adamant about a uniquely mute character, in a world where hundreds of others are abe to speak, to throw away what makes the mute stand out, and say/sing something.

Pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that the fanon version of her is hardly ever been mute. very rarely have I read a fic where she doesn't talk. that being said I did read a good one.

it doesn't change the fact that most of her fanbase are used to her being able to talk/

Plus she doesn't have to be mute to be unique, that's why we have personality traits. wanting her to remain mute just so that she's different it a bit weird. (unless you happen to be mute yourself and want a character who is like that too.  :sunbutt:  then it's gone from weird to, 'oh, alright.'

Edited by Lucky Star

I'd actually like for Gilda to have a song. It'd be really cool

I want one in style of those old-school animated heavy metal music videos :P

• Brohoof 1