Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Demographic Best Pony Poll! Please contribute! :3 [First Results Are In!]

Holiday Agnaktor

I am currently, 14 years old.

I am most definetely Male.

Best pony Is Lun- Wait, Mane six only? Alright, then. The Pink One. Why? She's really optimistic, I love her personality and quirks, Fourth wall breaking is wonderful, and she's just awesome. All hail The Pink One.

Gender: Not sure... if you need to pick between Male or Female, pick Male

Best pony you say?

princess_twilight_sparkle_by_grabusz-d6p

• Brohoof 1

I don't think you will see any real correlation between age-gender and favorite pony. There may indeed be trends but you would have to collect a virtual mountain of answers to accurately determine what they are IMO.

male

Applejack 

There actually is a poll about favorite ponies. https://mlpforums.com/topic/90319-your-favourite-pony-and-why/

I'm pretty sure it doesn't include age and gender... :catface:

Thanks for the link though. :twi:  

I don't think you will see any real correlation between age-gend er and favorite pony. There may indeed be trends but you would have to collect a virtual mountain of answers to accurately determine what they are IMO.

male

Applejack

Doesn't mean I can't try. :adorkable: Once I'm back home, I'll get out my magical book of numbers and data, ("Naked Statistics") and start calculating things like standard error to see how (un)likely those trends are. :twi:

Also, I was just curious about the average age and gender as well. :D

I hope this helps with your research ^.^

Best pony: Fluttershy

I mainly like fluttershy best because of her timid and shy nature. I relate a lot to how she acts where I have social anxiety problems. Which makes me more of a quiet and shy person in public places.