Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you sound like?

darkwingmare

(edited)

I have more of a high-pitched voice whenever I speak. Not the same pitch as a mouse by the way. 

Here's what I sound like. Pardon the quality because this was my first time recording my voice:

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

@Photon Jet I don't think your voice sounds high-pitched, just joyful in a good way. It also fits the character in the video! :)

@TomDaBombMLP You have a very charismatic voice, nice! :mlp_yeehaa:

On 7/5/2020 at 2:57 PM, Sherbie-kun said:

I wish I could get my voice even as feminine as that! You've done great!

how did you get your voice like that?

Here's my voice

https://voca.ro/dVnP6MbWE6q

There is a lot to consider, actually. It also takes quiet a bit of training. One good way is to listen to some music with a female singer you like and trying to replicate the voice. Choose songs you like and are easy to sing, it's also a lot of fun. :) Making the voice "just" higher pitched isn't enough. You also have to learn how to avoid the "vibrations" a male voice does, this is very important. You should feel the vibrations in your throat when you talk normally. There should be some tutorials on the internet and you can learn how to do this correctly and not hurting yourself. :)

• Brohoof 2

I sound.... kinda decent, actually. My voice is one of the few things I actually like about myself {although I'm also more or less okay with most of the others}.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...