spoiler (Rumor) Possible season 6 episode list leaked (4chan)

Steve Piranha

Well, this again, 4chan has a list of season 6 episodes, but the same guy who made a list of season 5 eposides previously, with most of them being true. Who knows if said results will repeat this upcoming season

sig-4206113.1018406__safe_twilight%2Bspa

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/11/rumor-possible-season-6-episode-list.html

Update: it's probably fake, not like we didn't see that coming  :dash:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/11/rumored-season-6-list-is-totally-fake.html

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

Had me until the last two

"Element of Courage" I thought we already got rid of the Elements of Plot Convenience? 

• Brohoof 2

*Bursts out in laughter*

Really? That was the best they could do? I should have stopped reading at "Cutie Castle."

*Bursts out in laughter*

Really? That was the best they could do? I should have stopped reading at "Cutie Castle."

Hasbro Studios executive director Brian Lenard already confirmed it's fake.

Hasbro representatives also tried denying the S5 list that proved completely legitimate. Do you really think they would do anything but deny a leak? Not that I'm saying this list is real, but that's just typical behaviour.

• Brohoof 2

Hasbro representatives also tried denying the S5 list that proved completely legitimate. Do you really think they would do anything but deny a leak? Not that I'm saying this list is real, but that's just typical behaviour.

I'm aware lists have been proven true before. But the creators have also called genuinely fake lists fake, such as these two.

Besides, even if they do add a new Element of Harmony, how would courage tie into friendship? Would it be the courage to stand by your friends (i.e., loyalty)? And we only know the Cutie Castle is real because it showed up in the Gameloft game months before this list came out.

Edited by immblueversion

I saw this thread on 4chan and i already knew this was a giant bait.

Equestria Daily was really falling for it, showing how desperate they are, fishing for actual news.

@@immblueversion

I'm glad we're in agreement? That was my point: they deny everything, so them denying a list means nothing until the episodes actually start airing. But again, I'm not saying that means I believe the list to be real. Just pointing out anyone can deny anything, even if it's true. And that probably sounds like a conflicting argument, but you get what I'm trying to say.

As to your other thought, maybe the Element of Courage represents the courage to end a series, and Hasbro is going to pull the plug and walk away with their deal-with-it shades on as they give us one of the most trollish seasons as the final one.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

I saw this thread on 4chan and i already knew this was a giant bait.

Equestria Daily was really falling for it, showing how desperate they are, fishing for actual news.

If they really fell for it, they wouldn't have called it a rumor or "probably just 4chan trolls again".

Already confirmed fake by show staff. I already knew something was fishy about it since season 5 is not even finished yet. Probably just trying to take advantage of the last confimed true list.

If I remember correctly, the S5 list that was confirmed to be real was released around the time S5 began.

Edited by immblueversion

If they really fell for it, they wouldn't have called it a rumor or "probably just 4chan trolls again".

Brian Lenard debunked it, so that's pretty much that.

Besides, adding in another element so late in the series sounds not believable.

Ya know, some of these titles sound pretty interesting, but others...not so much. Definitely something to think about, but they aren't real as others have said. Some of these titles though.....they do sound convincing. 

Unless Hasbro is trying to cover it up! *DUN DUN*

Most likely not the case though. 

I doubt season 6 is this far into production. 

Sibsy tweeted some weeks ago that she had one final week left on the show. And Sibsy's a senior storyboard artist, so she's likely to be involved with the season 6 finale like she's been involved with the last 3 finales.

"Fall for the Cutie"

LOL

Some of these sound convincing, but nah. It's also strange that 2 of these episode names are similar to older episodes (Lesson Hero and Fall for the Cutie). Come on people, be creative.

The only episode title that I really enjoyed was the "Element of courage" as I'd like to see them do some more references to the EOH again, since those have been sidelined as a concept after S4 and Rainbow power.

But past that, I honestly don't see alot of potential in those episode titles IMO.

Sibsy tweeted some weeks ago that she had one final week left on the show. And Sibsy's a senior storyboard artist, so she's likely to be involved with the season 6 finale like she's been involved with the last 3 finales.

>sibsy's last week on the show

>S6 confirmed for final season!

>panic and tin foil hate mode engaged

"Fall for the Cutie"

LOL

Some of these sound convincing, but nah. It's also strange that 2 of these episode names are similar to older episodes (Lesson Hero and Fall for the Cutie). Come on people, be creative.

Well, its not like its HARD to make creative names for episodes. All you have to do is make it sound vaguely punny and you're done.

About them being similar to past episodes, the person who made up the titles probably was trying to emulate how they've been doing call back episode names recently, like brotherhooves social was a callback to sister hooves social and scare master was referencing stare master.