Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do first if you were teleported to Equestria?

ShadowStorm

What if when you were at school or work and a portal to equestria opened in front of you, who is the first pony you would wan't to talk to? What would you first eat? Will you stay in equestria or would you come back to the dimension we are all in now?

When you travel through the portal, you will turn into a pony. You will be human when you return.

Edited by Tuxedo Charmer

It depends.

I would miss my family and friends a lot. If I could bring them with, I would for sure go through the portal.

Do I stay as a human or not? Gonna go by the equestria girls rules, as in if im in equestria then Im a pony. I'd first talk to Vinyl scratch so I could hear what her voice sounds like, gotta try out the hayburger place (If it's good enough for princess Twilight, it's good enough for me) And I'd probably come home rather than stay, got ties here that cant be broken by ponies

Edited by Leo Mothra

First pony I meet is whoever is standing there when I arrive.  But the first one I actually talk to would likely be Pinkie Pie.  No real way to avoid that if you happen to appear in Ponyville.  First thing I'd eat, I'd ask Pinkie to let me try a zap apple muffin from Sugarcube Corner.  And hell yes I'd stay, even if I had to live in a cardboard box or under a bridge.

Edited by J. Brony

first pony id probally meet is pinkie pie.  Not by choice but you know.... Pinkie Sense.  Id first eat (X-rated joke here) derpy's muffins.  I would stay, especially if i had wings or a horn.  I would miss my family, i would love to leave them a message or a letter.  I dont care enough about my friends to miss them too much. (except one i met in the army. i havent seen him in a while.)

Okay,  one  two questions. Can I take my dog with me? If yes, will she turn into a dragon (following EG rules)?

• First pony to talk to: Twilight, so I can have some better insight into the world (who better to turn to than living library herself)
  • First thing to eat: Well... Seeing as I would turn into a technicolored equine, I'd probably want something to drink so cider I guess.
  • Will I stay?: Again, can I take my dog with me? If I can, then yeah, sure. If not, then probably no. Probably.
  • Brohoof 1

I would jump in eagerly, but I'd probably only stay for a few hours. I would probably first head to a library while I think about what to do, then maybe talk to (in fallback order) Twilight Sparkle, any mane 6, the first pony I come across. I might head over to Sweet Apple Acres for a few apples if I feel peckish. When I return, I will probably try to describe everything somewhere in mlpforums.

• Brohoof 1

Okay,  one  two questions. Can I take my dog with me? If yes, will she turn into a dragon (following EG rules)?

• First pony to talk to: Twilight, so I can have some better insight into the world (who better to turn to than living library herself)
  • First thing to eat: Well... Seeing as I would turn into a technicolored equine, I'd probably want something to drink so cider I guess.
  • Will I stay?: Again, can I take my dog with me? If I can, then yeah, sure. If not, then probably no. Probably.

Yes, you may bring your dog. But that's it. Otherwise, it may mess up the space and time and we'd need Dr.Whooves to help us.

• Brohoof 1

What if when you were at school or work and a portal to equestria opened in front of you, who is the first pony you would wan't to talk to? What would you first eat? Will you stay in equestria or would you come back to the dimension we are all in now?

When you travel through the portal, you will turn into a pony. You will be human when you return.

1) Pinkie

2) Those amazing looking pancakes in Season 5

3) I would return because I want to stay with my Friends and family, I know they will miss me and worry if I left them with out even a Goodbye

Eh... it really depends. I'd definitely go if I would be able to come and go whenever I pleased. If not, I wouldn't go.

If I did go, however, I'd definitely meet Twilight. I'd also eat an apple because the hayburger doesn't sound to appetizing to me.

I would be gone and not come back.  Family and friends might miss me, but I'm trading Earth for an entirely better world full of limitless love and happiness.  I hear the friendships are pretty good there too.  ;)

I'd likely talk to Twilight, or likely Pinkie (both seems like they'd be the first to recognize a new face in town, or the portals magic, and stalk me down). Staying, perhaps, since I've not that many friends irl :/

I love these types of questions. I would go and meet Fluttershy. First thing I would eat is salad since I don't believe they eat meat. Would I stay in Equestria or go back into our world? Sir, I would stand in front of the portal, turn around towards our world, raise both arms sky-high and show those two charming fingers and shout to other people "I won't be needing these anymore!" and slowly walk in reverse towards the portal. And I wouldn't go back for nothin'!

Edited by ILikeNightmares

Hi ,

Just letting you know that I changed the title of your thread to something more accurate. Remember that when picking the title of a thread, you want something that captures the main idea of your thread in a clear and concise manner.

Thanks! :)

Oh, if I had a nickel for every time I pondered this very question...

In my fantasy, I always had to force an exception to be true: Once [i am] teleported into Equestria, time in the real world pauses.*

*All my life I've lived with a nagging Catch 22 issue: "What are you missing out on?"  And thus, if time in the real world kept in motion as I was in Equestria, I would constantly be ridden with anxiety about what I might be missing out on in my true life; in the real world.  

That being said, if I could [for the sake of hypothetical fantasy] answer the OP whilst my exception were allowed to be true...

What would I do [first, and so on]?

My story would begin by first checking to see which era (AKA canonical time period of the series) I was in.  My actions would very much depend on the question of whether or not Twilight had yet become a princess or not.  (This kind of answer, so including "if, then" scenarios, is to be expected of a computer science major).

If Twilight had not yet become an alicorn/princess:

I would go directly to Twilight.  Reason being, she would probably love to know about the technology of our world, and I would do my best to teach her as much as I could about it.  I would therefore confide in her any technological knowledge I could give.  With that, I hope she could be able to advance the technology of Equestria, and make their world better.

If Twilight had already become an alicorn/princess:

I would still go to her and do all that I said for the previous case, however, that would not be my first action.  My first action would be training.  Physical training.  Most likely when anyone asks such a question as the OP has, people will automatically see themselves as their OC (if they've made one).  As such, I would be a pegasus, and so the first pony I would go to is Rainbow Dash.  I would ask if she could help train me to fly, and to not hold back on me.  I can handle pain.

--- 

Both cases above are my first and second actions, and their order depends on Twilight being, or not yet being a princess. 

---

After both actions above are finished, I would probably ask if I could be allowed to become an ally to the Mane 6 (not a part of them, but just an ally).  And then, I would create an agenda and/or schedule of some sort (of which I would share with Twilight) that would allot times for when I could go back to the real world, how long I could stay, and when to come back, etc.

---

Jeez, I take things way too seriously  ^_^ 

~ Miles