Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is season 5 doing for you?

JeyWiz

In truth,  I like how this season is going to far and the end is looking pretty good as a good wrap up for season five.  Its had a few "blah" moments but that happens in any show or season.  Just depends on the watcher and what they want to take from it.

I really liked season 5 and it has become my favorite season. The first half had some pretty awesome episode, while the second half was pretty good. We got a lot of new characters, development of old characters, and getting some surprises along the way. There were a lot of episodes that I really liked and some being my favorite episodes of all time. There were a few episode that weren't as good in my opinion, but overall this season was very enjoyable to watch in my opinion. 

Now that season 5 is over I can say that I rather liked it.

The second half was great and I thoroughly enjoyed the season.

Not my favorite as season 4 still holds that title, but still pretty good.

I personally think this was better than season 4. It had more s-tier material than season 4 had for me (where Pinkie Pride and MAYBE Twilight's Kingdom gets that ranking), and I thought the average episode was better than the average episode in season 4. The great episodes in season 4 were really great, but the other factors just edges it out. I think season 2 is still the season to beat, the show gets a bit different with every season, so it's getting hard to compare, but season 2 is still the only season to have both a lot of s-tier episodes and a lot of great episodes, where season 5 digs a bit into the great tier pile for the s-tier stuff.  

That's just my opinion of course though. 

Edited by Arrowstormen