Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Who's the president of the human world?

Shiny

Deez Nuts. Sorry, I had to.

As much as I dislike it, there isn't any world building in the Equestria Girls series. We don't even know what the name of the city is (it could be "Canterlot", but I've seen high schools that are named after places in other parts of the world,) or what type of government the world has, so I don't think we'll know who rules the EQG world. I don't think Hasbro is in a rush to let us know either.

• Brohoof 1

Well it's obviously not Donald Trump. He doesn't support immigrants. Sunset would have been chucked back through the magical borders. 

He doesn't support ILLEGAL immigrants.

But your point still stands, because yeah, Sunset is totally an illegal immigrant.  :lol:

Makes me wonder how the hell she enrolled in school, where she lives, how does she feed herself?

Guh, I am NOT a fan of EQG...

But yeah, if their world is supposed to be like ours, there is no "President of the World"...  >_>

But hey is it's president of Equestria, maybe it's Fausticorn?

Edited by ShadOBabe

Well, Principal Celestia is the principal of CHS, so who's the president?

sig-4244245.large.gif

wow that is quite cute gif

as for the president I think we can only speculate thoough with the EG universe being kinda similar to the pony worlld I believe  there is no president

He doesn't support ILLEGAL immigrants.

But your point still stands, because yeah, Sunset is totally an illegal immigrant. :lol:

In fact, legally she's not an immigrant, or even a person at all. She would be considered livestock, and be subject to import laws, not immigration laws, or in the case she got into the US by herself, it would be considered an act of god.
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

After so much wild speculation, it turns out Barack Obama somehow became President of the Human World.