general What's Your Obsession?

Kotikian

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm sure my number one obsession is pretty obvious. 

Right??!

But I tend to have a few obsessions. XD I'm obsessed with TV, since I have it on most of the time, and I must be pretty obsessed with my laptop and the internet since I'm on it all the time. And right now, I'm finding I'm very much in love with Undertale, so we'll count that too. 

And let's just say I'm a bit of a shopaholic too. Guilty.

My most recent obsession is Pokemon. Even though I don't play the two games I have every day, but when I do I almost have my face glued to the screen for a bunch of hours. Sometimes playing for so long gives me headaches which isn't much of a surprise. 

My main obsession is just gaming in general. I get quite down if I can't play any game for a long time. Sounds stupid, I know, but that's how I work.

My main obsession is Kamen Rider, a Japanese live action show that features armoured superheros riding motorcycles and fighting evil monsters. Think Power Rangers, just less cheesy and way cooler.

Besides that, there's card games, board games and video games. 

i still obsess on getting my childhood cartoon shows on iTunes, so I can continue collecting them digitally. I rather have a big number of shows to keep me entertained instead of being bored, wasting time

currently wanting 2003 berenstain bears and code lyoko added to the store :P

• 2 years later...

Country music is my obsession, which is strange 'cos I'm not from southern USA, or USA for that matter. Or the Continent of North America.....

Also, I love ANYTHING relating to boats wether they're navy warships or the average canal cruisers that are so blissfully common around the patch of land I call home! But I guess that's due to my family always finding it's way to water somehow!