Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

I'm very impressed with Twilight so far; she's off to a better start this year than last.

Would Applejack be doing better against Rarity or is that just wishful thinking? My theory is that A.J., being as different from Rares as she is, would provide a greater contrast in the minds of the voters and possibly get more support because of that. Whereas Coloratura is a celebrity with a heart of gold, and Rarity is a wannabe-celebrity fashion designer with a heart of gold.

:pout:

...Sorry Rarity, but it's true. xD

• Brohoof 1

xjB032b.gif

Vote for Twilight...not voting for Twilight will causssssssse you pain...ssssssssso much pain...

• Brohoof 2

xjB032b.gif

Vote for Twilight...not voting for Twilight will causssssssse you pain...ssssssssso much pain...

Oi. No hypnotizing the voters, Mesme >:c

Besides, Princess Luna gets my vote ;) 

Oi. No hypnotizing the voters, Mesme >:c

Besides, Princess Luna gets my vote ;)

Try and stop me, you icelandic Viking. :P

• Brohoof 1

I am glad that Rarity is beating Colaratura. Rarity is just too fabulous for Rara :D

Try and stop me, you icelandic Viking. :P

*Points at my division role*

<-----

:diamondtiara:   :P

• Brohoof 1

*Points at my division role*

<-----

:diamondtiara: :P

*points at MY division role*

<-----

It seems we are pretty even, isn't it? You abuse, I abuse back c:

and you may ask who called me? i called myself, point set and game

• Brohoof 1

*points at MY division role*

<-----

It seems we are pretty even, isn't it? You abuse, I abuse back c:

and you may ask who called me? i called myself, point set and game

This board is filled with corruption. :P

Man this thread is so much less active than last years.

I'm honestly not surprised, these kinds of threads got pretty bad in past years which turned me off personally, I'd imagine it might be the same for others

• Brohoof 1

I'm honestly not surprised, these kinds of threads got pretty bad in past years which turned me off personally, I'd imagine it might be the same for others

You think the site as a whole is burned out on pony polls? Maybe that's true. The MAPT itself was mostly positive and done just for fun. But I have heard of other polls that got kind of nasty.

• Brohoof 3

You think the site as a whole is burned out on pony polls? Maybe so. The MAPT itself was always positive and done just for fun. But I have heard of other polls that got kind of nasty.

Indeed, last year was quite positive with no negative action as far as I am aware. My personal opinion is that many of those who were active in the past are no longer on the forums or something else. Quite honestly I don't even participate as much as I used to. I used to post pictures constantly and rally support for Luna last year, others did the same unlike this year. Forums have kind of died down a bit more than they used to be imo.

Edited by Commissar Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

You think the site as a whole is burned out on pony polls? Maybe that's true. The MAPT itself was mostly positive and done just for fun. But I have heard of other polls that got kind of nasty.

I was a part of the MLPF World Cup 2014, and it was HUGE! :blink:  It got a rough start though with how messed up the March Madness tournament had become just before we kicked ours off with preliminaries and friendlies leading up to June. The members were like  :=:  :angry:  :baconmane: by the end of the March Madness...

Thankfully, I don't have to worry about it as much since I'm not planning to have the MLPF WC again until 2018 (in line with the next FIFA World Cup of course). The previous host was planning to do the next one in 2017 to avoid conflict with the FIFA cup, but seeing as he is no longer on the forums, he asked me to take charge of it and I'm all for holding it in 2018 as originally scheduled.

==========================================================================

As for this Tournament,

I was very impressed with how well Coloratura did! For being so new to the canon, she held off some major opponents! I wish Marble Pie made it just a little further though and by that I mean that she made it into the tournament...so cuUute!

:comeatus: In regard to Luna, I'm now depressed since she's not in this finale...

But I'm guessing that the majority of the Rarity fan club has not made it over to this thread yet, else she'd be miles ahead of Twily based on how proactive all her fans are here. :sunbutt:

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Now it's time for the mane event, brought to you in part by Dos Equus, Mas Fina Cerveza Caballo....fillies & gentlecolts, boys and girls, foals of all ages, to the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching around Equestria......LEEEETT"S GET READY TO RUUUUMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE

hqdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Rarity has this in the bag!!

WANTED

A skilled professional, highly trained,

with the sleight of hand to transport

a certain fashionista's bag

to a previously undisclosed location

for a period of a fortnight.

Reimbursement includes, but is not limited to,

a personal thanks from a certain princess,

by then rightfully declared the most attractive there is.

Those interested are asked to contact Anonymous

at 127.0.0.1 at any time.

WHY ARE THESE MARES IN SIGNATURE ABOVE STARING AT ME SO?

Rarity has this in the bag!!

Don't be sure. Don't forget, Twi even defeated Princess Luna. ;)

• Brohoof 2