Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

Feeder came in and said as he sat down and started pouring himself some juice,

"I see everyone is having fun and eating. Sorry about the disturbance of Shadow's snake. He is working with a lot of animals, so one or two might go missing, but don't worry most of them are harmless. I know I didn't do an introduction for the teacher. The one that have class today will introduce themselves. That is all I have to say for now."

" Nyah, its fine!" Musical says, soon sitting on the Alicorn's dinning table Okay, everyone popped out of nowhere. They do seem friendly...um. I should just follow them to know where is the next class, or just sleep under a dinning table again. Also...what table did I just sit?

@@GingerLightning,

"I have to see how good your singing is maybe we could do a duet." she took a bite from her new slice of toast. "I have a voice synthesizer so I can sing male parts if you want." Crystal was actually got a little excited by this. "Oh, oh I also play the guitar, violin and turn tables. How good is your voice."

@,

@@GingerLightning,

@@Flinp,  

Ratchet sat down with a thump next to the other ponies, barely taking her eyes of her food she continued to eat at a fast pace, mumbling between mouthfulls '' Mmm Celestia this food is delicious! Mmmmf -Crumbs spill- '' She looked up , swallowed her food and grinned ''Hey guys, whatsup? Ratchet 's the name'' :D 

Edited by Jestwinged

@The Real 1990

" Sure! ... ... um...where IS the cafeteria, anyways?" Musical asks Dumb hint: 1 " You know, I'm lost here and stuff...also...you sure you are a normal student? You look like a teacher! In my opinion " I should really stop overhyping over things. At least if I find my locker and room I will be fine.

@@Flinp,

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm only 17

"Um, Musical was it? I'm only 17,  not old enough to be a teacher."

*sigh*

"I believe the cafeteria is straight ahead if I can remember correctly. Just follow me."

I head for the diner from yesterday before turning back to my new companion.

"So where are you from?"

Edited by The Real 1990

We pass the veil of reality,

returning from the land

across the black sea,

climbing down the Ash tree,

to our vessel ensnared by

burgundy threads.

Awake to solitude

The highest house

greets us with cold

warning of schedules

unkempt and races 'gainst time.

With preparations complete

we trek our gardens for

Gryphon Scones

in Little GriffonStone.

Home resonates our name

yet stifles in the heart of knowledge,

How can we assert our claim?

Back to market with peers alike,

separated by foreign foods

we feast as comrades

at the hall after battle.

@, @@@Flinp@@GingerLightning@@Summer Breeze,@,

Words and scones we wish to share

while sewing tales to later tell

should you have us here.

Andante we are for those who yet know

the noble who among you sleep.

Late we awoke to find all missing

yet found here you sit.

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Did you sleep well? What do you think of our first class? Enchanting."
'I slept great' summer said and it was the truth, the beds where comfy and they where located right below a window so it almost felt like you where sleeping outside. 'our first class is enchanting?' summer then said to flearia 'that would be fun, especialy with my lack of magic' she said in a sarcastic voice. magic stuff was not summers favorite thing there was

@,

summer turned her head around and saw the chrystal pony from yesterday, bobbing her head to the music comming from her earplugs 'morning' summer said 'what are you lissening?' she aksed.

• Brohoof 1

Finishing his breakfast, Indus got up from the teachers' table and walked through the hall, eyeing up the students he'd talked to before on his way out.

He walked through the halls and returned to the tower where his classroom was situated, walking in to see the desks clear and ready to be used.

With a nod, he continued into the office to find Isaac on his perch, who let out a hoot of greeting.

"Hello again," the unicorn greeted, petting the owl's front with a hoof, "Time to see what these university students can do, hm?"

Another hoot came from the large bird, implying a 'yes'.

• Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze,

"Um I've been a little ego eccentric this morning it's one of my own songs." Crystal got out the other piece she was not using and put it in Summer's ear. "I'll start it from the beginning hold on." Crystal tapped on her device to replay the song and it did so in Summer's ear.

"I wrote this for a pegasi friend of mine he still loves me for it."

@@Summer Breeze,@,  

I slept great' summer said and it was the truth, the beds where comfy and they where located right below a window so it almost felt like you where sleeping outside. 'our first class is enchanting?' summer then said to flearia 'that would be fun, especialy with my lack of magic' she said in a sarcastic voice. magic stuff was not summers favorite thing there was

"I'v already mastered enchanting magics but I'm interested in what our teacher is going to do to make it work for all races of ponys that are attending. I really don't believe that they've made classes that only us unicorns can have use of?" Flearia reflected to Summers tought about being a unicorn.

summer turned her head around and saw the chrystal pony from yesterday, bobbing her head to the music comming from her earplugs 'morning' summer said 'what are you lissening?' she aksed.

Um I've been a little ego eccentric this morning it's one of my own songs." Crystal got out the other piece she was not using and put it in Summer's ear. "I'll start it from the beginning hold on." Crystal tapped on her device to replay the song and it did so in Summer's ear. Spoiler "I wrote this for a pegasi friend of mine he still loves me for it."

Flearia looked to the other members of their goup who had joined the table. Many of them was from their supposed class who she would have all her classes together with. Soon they also got company of one of the Alicorn house ponys, altough one who was a bit specific in his talk... yet she didn't have to much problem with it.

Words and scones we wish to share while sewing tales to later tell should you have us here. Andante we are for those who yet know the noble who among you sleep. Late we awoke to find all missing yet found here you sit.

@@SugarfootWillie

"Ay! Adante? is it. Your most welcome to join us for some breakfast and small talk!" Flearia answered with a smile. "Really? I kinda envy you that you can sleep. I'm always forced to go up early as my friend Irra here want me up early. And she is really presistent about it!"

• Brohoof 2

@,

"I ship it!"Ginger Lightning said to Crystal jokingly and was trying to stifle a giggle... Something about the phrase 'and he still loves me for it.'

then saying 'I ship it!' was just plan Hilarius to her...She moved some grapes closer to her, She still had a silly smirk on her face.

@@GingerLightning,

She turned to look to Ginger, eating her last piece of toast. "So did you like then, why are you giggling or close to giggling your not finding my work funny are you?" She gave her a stern look, saying 'What's so funny then?' as she looked at her chewing her toast.

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Oh, No It's not your work that is so funny...It's because of a series of jokes me and my friends had at my old school."Ginger Lightning said before eating some grapes and moving an orange closer to her and started pealing it...She ended up squirting juice in her eye.

Edited by GingerLightning

Travelture got up and headed to the first class, When he got there, he looked around to see if anyone was around. Went up to the glass and changed  the left half of his body to a changeling's. He said, 

"I don't get how anyone can think that I'm a changeling. 

Shadow was walking through the hall. then he stopped and said, 

"It's today is the day, I'll remind Feeder to mention about today

Edited by reader8363

@@Summer Breeze,@@GingerLightning,

"Are you OK getting that stuff in your eyes can bad rather bad for you." She looks back to Summer. "I think we need to make our way to class to nowish I think otherwise we may get in trouble don't want that on our first day do we girls?" Crystal grabbed another piece of toast for the trip to class and was getting ready to leave for it.

Indus walked out into the classroom and noticed a sheet of paper on the desk. He lifted it up and had a look.

Hm, some kind of class schedule, I'm assuming...

His brow furrowed as he noticed something.

My class isn't for another day? Ugh, the disorganisation. Perhaps they really do need me here.

Setting the sheet back down on his desk, he made his way out of the room and into the hallway, figuring he may as well take the free time to learn about the school. Starting with its faculty.

He returned down to the main hall, and noticed the one known as Shadow. He approached him and cleared his throat, hoping to not have to start conversation.

Shadow walked up to Feeder and whispered something in his ear

Feeder cleared his throat and the place grew quiet. He said, 

"I forgot what today is, Shadow reminded me that today outside is off limits for all of your safety. That is all."

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow turned to the one that cleared his throat and said,

"Hello there, may I help you?" 

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

summer lissened to the song comming from chrystals earplug 'nice' she said when she gave it back and she noticed an other pony came and joined their little groop

"I think we need to make our way to class to nowish I think otherwise we may get in trouble don't want that on our first day do we girls?"
'yea, maybe it's time to go' summer said while standing up 'but I'm claiming flearia for this class, so if we get to work together, flearia is with me' she added. if they where to work together at least one of them would be good at it because summer knew she would be terrible at it. why do we even have enchanting? pagasi can't do magic she thought once again, but she would just wait and see what it would be like
  • Brohoof 1

Shadow turned to the one that cleared his throat and said,

"Hello there, may I help you?" 

Indus cursed inside his head at the question given to him.

Damn it. If there's one thing I don't like doing, it's starting conversation.

Nevertheless, his face didn't betray his discomfort, and he instead offered a smile to him.

"Hello there," he began, offering a hoof to shake, "A fellow teacher, yes?"

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow smiled and said as he shook his hoof

I'm actually the groundskeeper and caretaker, but I can teach. I'm going to be heading to my home, care to join me and we'll talk along the way

Feeder got up and headed to his classroom to get ready for the class that's after lunch. 

"Ay, I do think it will be group work as not everypony use activ magic like us unicorns. Still pegasi and earth ponys use their passiv magic. Like how pegasi can make whirlwinds and earth ponys make the farm lands grow." Flearia explained from her point of reserch and it sounded a bit monotone. "Still... I myself think it is good to inow their uses and the magic around it."

Flearia also stod up before picking up the plates she had used with her magic and placed then at what looked like a place designated to hold them.

"You all ready for our first class as university students? Let's get there." she said with a try to pepp talk the others while she summoned up a spectral copy of the map and started to walk to the enchanting class.

Shadow smiled and said as he shook his hoof

I'm actually the groundskeeper and caretaker, but I can teach. I'm going to be heading to my home, care to join me and we'll talk along the way

Indus blinked once, lightly reprimanding himself in his head that he'd made a mistake. He seemed to take it well, though.

That, and he could get some information regarding the school.

"I'd be delighted," he kept his smile up, and began walking with Shadow, "So, you can teach? May I ask what subject?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob

Shadow said as he walked out of the dining hall, 

"I basically can teach anything about creatures and animals, Such as diets, habits, abilities, poison, and a few others."

When he got to a door that leads to outside, He said,

"Oh, quick thing, do ya want to be in the school before I let them run around for the whole day, or do ya want to meet them?"

Shadow said as he walked out of the dining hall, 

"I basically can teach anything about creatures and animals, Such as diets, habits, abilities, poison, and a few others."

When he got to a door that leads to outside, He said,

"Oh, quick thing, do ya want to be in the school before I let them run around for the whole day, or do ya want to meet them?"

"Ah, so you teach caring for magical creatures?" Indus assumed, giving a single nod, "A useful subject, considering the likes prowling around in the world. I've been brought in for Defence Against Dark Magic, myself."

At Shadow's question, he answered, "I'm no stranger to magical creatures, and I see no harm in meeting them first."

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow nodded and said as he opened the door, closed it behind them, and headed to his house,

"I haven't taught a class for a few years, that was when they could roam after dark. I let the harmless one run around, that why they sometimes get into the school, but the one you're about to meet are only allowed to roam once every year so that they still trust me. also, the reason for the outside to be off limits is so they can't do damage to property, faculty, and students."