Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

@reader8363

" Um...okay." Pegasus walked in front of teacher's table, and placed his hoove on a shoe. " Um...was it supossed to a smoke or something happening? Or I did something wrong? I hope not. After all, I do EVERYTHING wrong, anyways. Uh, I just hope to find some friends here.

@@Flinp,

Feeder walked up and said, "Yeah, it's supposed to smoke. You're in Alicorn house."

Then he said to all the students as he grabbed the shoe,

"That's it for tonight, Follow your house to your room and try to get some rest, classes will start tomorrow,  bright and early."

(Sorry if I missed any students)

Travelture got up and follow his house to the changeling house

Ginger Lightning was finding it hard to sleep in her room's bed and she didn't really have anyone to talk to, since not many ponies want to be room mates with somepony who is half changeling... she brushed her mane away from her changeling like horn and closed her eyes.She was thinking about how her day would go tomorrow and how her day went today...And she actually started to fall asleep.

Edited by GingerLightning

@@reader8363,

Emerald nodded and returned back to Crystal.

@,@@Summer Breeze, @@HackTune,  

"Um yes I've been told you have to be in the same house to be room mates, good night students." Emerald left

Crystal nodded and looked back to the others. "Well you heard the teacher I guess one of us can be your roomy for the time you'd like us."

Ratchet felt pretty exhausted and was glad when the students were told they could go to their rooms. Still proud of the fact that she was chosen to be in the, in her mind, best house she trotted happily down the halls in the direction of the Alicorn House dorms, humming as she went. After a minute or two she arrived at a set of double doors marked with the Alicorn house symbol, she pushed them open gently with one hoof and poked her head in some of the rooms. '' Looks like I'm one of the first ones here from Alicorn house '' she whispered, '' Well... you snooze you lose!! '', with that Ratchet slung her bag under one of the beds in the best looking room she could find and collapsed on the bed with an Audible sigh before starting to doze off, fighting to stay awake her eyes were half open and caused her to have quite a humorous facial expression  :scoots: 

The stallion raised an eyebrow toward the headmaster, who had concluded the opening ceremony straight after the students were sorted into their houses.

Hm, no introductions to the new faculty? No matter, it's not as if I cannot introduce myself in the morning.

Figuring the ceremony was over for everypony, he politely excused himself from the teachers' table and exited the hall.

His horn glowed, and a folded up piece of paper floated out of his pocket in a navy aura, unfolding before him. Directions to his classroom, and bedroom.

I should hope that my things have arrived by now, he thought as he walked through the corridor.

He eventually came to a room in a darker hallway, the sign on it reading Defence Against Dark Magic. His subject for this year.

He couldn't hide a small smirk at the idea of teaching such a thing. He enjoyed teaching Advanced Magical History back at Celestia's School of Magic, but this would definitely prove a tad more interesting.

He entered through the door, finding a simple classroom with rows of desks and a blackboard. He could certainly make something of this.

A door at the end of the room, behind the desk, led into another room, with a desk, and some suitcases and boxes. He assumed this would be his office. And, judging by the bed and sink in the corner, his bedroom. It would suffice.

A loud hoot caught his attention, and he saw a large, brown and black speckled eagle owl inside a bird cage, its amber eyes fixed on him. A tall perch stood next to the cage.

"Hello, Isaac," He greeted the bird, lifting the cage and opening it with his magic to allow Isaac to hop onto the pole, "I'm sure the students will be pleased to meet you."

The owl simply ruffled out his feathers and got himself comfortable on the perch. 

The unicorn removed his overcoat and jacket, hanging them on a rack by the door, and got to unpacking his things.

• Brohoof 1

Sorted and feed,

Chamber-ward march

Swarthed in fame

The house Alicorn.

Swarthy the woode

Housing our domain

Home we quoth

and water cast.

@,

This manor we claim

Under primogeniture

Yet late we find

kin unknown

Wary and watchful

always we enter

Ears Open and eyes cast

For halls where strangers met

Gifts we bare

and names we bid

As heir and son

of manors reclaimed.

Andante Capriccio

Born by Canterlot hight

Composer for Cadence

And Shining Armor too

Warmly we welcome

The wayfaring guest

Hailing the giver

For hearths you seek.

Hark the Harbinger

heralding fortune

Name we request

With title too.

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 1

@@SugarfootWillie,

Ratchet stared blankly as the stallion in front of her spoke, perhaps it was her being half asleep, or the posh way which he talked in but she couldn't make hoof or tail of it for the life of her, grinning awkwardly she said, with a yawn ''Yeah... nice to meet you too! My name is Ratchet, Amateur daredevil, stunt artist and lover of anything -Yawns- exciting...''   Stretching her hooves in the air, which made an audible clicking in her shoulders she yawned again and looked over to the other bed and back at him ''So I'm guessin' you're my Room mate?, If you are I kinda want to get a few ground rules down with ya if you don't mind. I would really, Really, appreciate it if you didn't go through any of my stuff or wake me up when i'm sleeping'' :D 

''Thanks for the offer, uh, Andrante... but I want to unpack and then just relax'' As she said this Ratchet lay back on the bed, rubbing her eyes and fighting to stay awake, she really couldn't be bothered doing anything at the moment 

• Brohoof 1

@,@Jestwinged,@Summer Breeze,
"Alright, kewl. Anypony Intrested being my roommate, just come knock at my door" Hacktune said with a smile, "Well, I'm gonna prepare the room, so i'll be going. Ciao" He said while levitating his belongings. He trotted to the Crystal house and entered his room."Well, gonna start preparing." He placed his guitar beside the bed. And start arranging his belongings. He set up his small subwoofer and speakers, and stores his keyboard under his bed. He levitated his poster of Fallout Equestria and Placed them on the wall. 'I Think that should suffice for now, I wonder who's my Roommate' He thought whilst sitting on his bed waiting.

• Brohoof 1

While the students where making their way to their selected houses they all had been given a map that also had the schedule for the classes when exiting the dinning hall. Some whent to the left. Some to the right. Tough many would give wonderous looks to the white unicorn trotting around with a big spectral map that covered half the hallways instead of the one the others had gotten. After some many minutes of serching had this perticular unicorn finaly found the place she where looking for! The Changeling house!

One she had entered she found athat several students from all years where mingling at a cozy fireplace. 'Maybe we should try get to know some after we found our room?" she said while looking cross eyed towards her horn where her companion still where visible.

The fourth door in the second hallway. She made a note to herself before entering the room. It was a big one! Tough to her anoyance there was two beds in it. 'Great. We'll have to share room with somepony else.' she tough with a snort dor effect. Luckily her roommate hadn't come in yet so she took the bed in the right corner from the window! 'No sun is going to disturb my slumber! Poor roommate.' she begun to unload her books, paper and quills from her bag and placed them neatly in order at the desk on her aide of the room before she finaly placed herself down on her new bed. 'Not even near as comfortable as my own home. But I guess it'll do.' she finished with getting her journal with herown cutie mark and begun to write in it with her favoeit phenix quill. Wondering when and if her roommate would come.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Starting awake Ratchet look confused at first, laying on her stomach she looked at her hoof watch and saw she had only dropped off to sleep for about 20 minutes, groaning a little as she rolled over and sat up she stared blankly at the wall for a few moments before sliding her bag out from under her bed and began unpacking her gear.  Opening the large double wardrobe on her side of the room Ratchet placed her helmet, sports bottle, hoof warmers, CMC wristband and other sports equipment in the left hand closet.  Slowly she unrolled a poster that had been printed for her roughly two years ago, it showed her and the CMC posing on a stage, having had one first place for a Daredevil show during their time in Highschool, her and scootaloo had their cheeks together, grinning at the camera while apple bloom and sweetie belle danced around with each other cheering. Smiling to herself ratchet carefully smoothed it onto the wall and stuck it there with some celotape. 

Her next job was packing away the few clothing items she had which included a hooded jacket with her name printed on the back, a scarf, beanie hat and some random accessories. Ratchets last task was putting up the small hanging punching bag she used to exercise on rainy days up onto the ceiling. Finally everything was finished and she playfully hit the punching bag with a hoof before walking out into the hallway, looking for the bathroom to splash some water on her face.   :o   

Edited by Jestwinged
  • Brohoof 1

@@HackTune, @,

when hacktune said he would be going summer suddenly realised her bags getting heavier, the magic from flearias chrystal started to fade away. summer looked at chrystal and said: 'funny how mares and colts can be room mates here, on the other places I've been they where all seperated. for obvious reasons' and she smiled to the chrystal pony 'but I apriciate how much they seem to trust us' she added. then she felt how the last bit of magic was gone and how heavy her saddlebag were 'gonna go now, finding my room. see ya tomorrow' she said to chrystal and went took the map to see where she had to go.

summer walked around finding a room when she came past hacktunes room. she saw him putting a poster on the wall from what she beleved was fallout equestria. summer grandma had Always been really protective about voilent games so summer didn't know to much about them but she was really interested in games and such. summer knocked on the door 'hi hacktune, those are fallout equestria posters, right?' summer said with a shy smile. then summer remembered something hacktune said earlyer this evening, 'before the sorting ceremonie you said you would play guitar later, now it's later right' summer said, she had remembered that because she was really curious about his guitar skils

• Brohoof 2

Midnight walks out of the dining hall and walks around the school to find her dormitory to see a room full of beds with curtains put up. Midnight looked around to that no one had turned up and she then sees her bag in the pile and then  pulls what seems the nicest bed and starts unpacking her bags being careful to put her more fragile things away and then notices her top hat and instantly put it on. Midnight decides to open the roof and navigation using her bat eyes makes her way to the highest point and watches the moon

• Brohoof 2

@

In silence possessions gather

Atop the vessel of imagination.

In silence further possessions lay

In accordance to our design.

Paintings hang over head

Greeting eyes none too softly.

Formal and earnest, they ask

Their audience to follow suite

The code of conduct

So graciously displayed in their mien.

Beyond the portal housing slumber

We venture to hearths holding

Fluid and ferocious elements.

Here we place our soul,

Who’s tongue universally grabs

And connects spirits abroad.

Here we place our Virgin Veiled,

Whose serenity too guides

The guests of Alicorn.

Here too we place ourselves,

And under Her Ladies gaze

We iterate the feelings of

Our abode newly established.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgPh3mSYf0M

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze,@@HackTune,  

Crystal picked up her stuff and also followed the rest of her house mates to the Crystal dorms. She went in and found both of them in a room she poked her head in. "Am I too late I kind want to be Hacktunes Roomy since we are both music nuts it be fun but if your here first Summer I won't interfere."

Emerald also made it to her teachers room it in size would be near double to triple size of a students room, she flopped on the bed and put on the TV and watched the late news.

• Brohoof 1

Ginger Lightning had woken up after she was asleep for about a hour. She was covered in sweat and was about to roll off her bed, She had a nightmare that she thought she was over being afraid of...In her nightmare half of her bright yellow pelt and one wing were torn away, exposing a changeling's Carapace/shell and wing and her friends had cornered her against a large rock,  that she was forced to climb onto, not being able to fly with the changeling wing. The large rock became longer and more jagged as she climbed until she got to the top only to realize that it wasn't a rock but a horn. The Horn of Queen Chrysalis...That part always shocked Ginger Lightning the most... the fact that she never saw Queen Chrysalis but somehow she knew that was The changeling queen's horn...She couldn't place when or where she saw Queen Chrysalis...

"Where did I see That before? I had to have seen it in sixth grade, right?" Ginger Lightning asked herself, thinking out loud.

Edited by GingerLightning

Feeder walked to his classroom and placed everything back in their place. After he was done, he walked to his room, closed the door and locked it. He sighed and went to his bed. He plopped down on it, sigh with relief that the ceremony was over. He grabbed his blanket and threw it over himself and went to sleep

Travelture walked with the crowd to the changeling house. He laid down on the couch and smiled. Everyone thought he was a changeling when he changes his from, now he's in the changeling house. Without thinking or noticing, one of his hind legs started looking like a changeling's leg. Once he fell asleep, the process stopped immediately and remained looking like it.

@,

Shadow walked around the school, listening to his metal claw clicking against the tiles until something caught his eye. He opened, in his opinion, an old looking door, and said as he peeked around,

"Hello, is anyone in here and is this place open or not?"

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

Shadow peaked into the medievally styled bar, wooden furniture scattered neatly around the floor. A roaring fireplace was the centrepiece of the left wall, bathing the room in it's warm glow.

After a moment, Inn Keep emerged from the Inn's back room, a confused smile on his face, but a smile nonetheless.

"Welcome to the Inn new, uh, pony." Inn keep furrowed his brow, staring at Shadow for a while. "I feel like I've met you before. Once, someplace else."

He shook his head. "Nah, it was probably somepony else." He leaned against the bar. "So what brings you to the bar on the first day of school?"

@,

Shadow shrugged, then said with a small mixture of confusion and skepticism as he walked in,

"Yeah, that's probably it."

He sat down and said as he used the back of his claw to rub his eye,

"Just walking around and this caught my attention. I'm guessing you're open. What drink do ya have?" 

• Brohoof 1

Inn Keep held a thoughtful look for a moment. He brightened up.

"I think you'll love this one."

He pulled a small black bottle from the rack behind the counter. And sat it in the counter with a shot glass.

"Dragon fuel. Strongest imported drink I have. Made by dragons, for dragons." He claimed. "Kinda hard to obtain though, not to mention expensive" he admitted.

@,

Shadow nodded and opened a portal using the bottom of the counter. There was a small clank of metal on metal. He said as he grabbed some bit out and placed them on the counter,

"That will be fine. Could ya get me a small dish or bowl of water?"

He grabbed the bottle and poured himself a small glass. He took a gulp of the drink and placed it down. 

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

Inn Keep raised an eyebrow at the request, but nevertheless headed back to the kitchen and returned with a porcelain bowl of water.

"What... exactly are you going... to do with that?" Inn Keep asked out of curiosity. "You going to drink out of that or something?"

Wearily Ratchet splashed some cold water over her face and looked up to the mirror, dabbing it down with a plain white towel. The pony that stared back wasn't her usual, fully of energy mischievous self, instead she looked tired, worn out and had black circles under her eyes. Ratchet smiled to herself and said ''Not looking too good there old girl'' ;) She walked back into the room for a moment and rummaged around in the bag, pulling out a can of Wonderbolt brand energy drink, cracking it open she gulped it down as she walked outside the main entrance, throwing the empty can into the nearby bin she pulled out her cellphone and searched through the contacts....

Clicking on the call button, the phone dialed for a few moments before a familiar, welcome voice answered

'' Huh.... Whos this? Ratchet?! -Yawn- '' 

'' Hey scoots :D sorry for not calling ya for a while but had to go through this whole lame sorting ceremony thing up at the University, but I'm all settled in now.... guess what though, I got put in the best Alicorn house!!!! -Squee- '' 

'' Really?! Thats freakin awesome! Some of the top celebrities and stunt artists in all of equestria came out of that house, it's rumored that even daring do herself studied there ''

''Oh celestia don't mention daring do... we might have Rainbow come crashing in on us again, telling us about the billions of books shes read... I swear it turned her into a little bit of an egghead''  

-Both laugh- 

'' Hey, I forgot to mention, we are having a get together in a few nights, You wanna come? Getting all the old friends back together and you can invite any of the awesome new friends you've made too if you want!'' 

''Yeah... Awesome friends...   :lie:  -Clears throat- but yeah that would be amazin' Scoots! I will make some time off for sure, I mean, it's not like miss you or anything... who could miss your goofy orange butt '' She said affectionately, her cheeks going red a bit  :squee: 

'' -Laughs and speaks affectionately too- Well, I miss you too Ratch, you better get ready to be pounced next time we see each other! '' 

'' Hah, don't you worry, I'll be ready for you Scoots, Anyway I better get back inside and see what 'fun' things are going on... See ya soon! ''

'' See ya in a few days Ratchet! '' 

- Both brohoof their phones before hanging up- 

Ratchet sighed happily, hearing her old friends voice again was a comfort in this new place and the prospect of seeing her made it even better, she leaned back against the wall and stared, day dreaming up at the sky.   

Edited by Jestwinged
  • Brohoof 1

Man, nobody seems to wanna talk to me today. *sigh* Well, hopefully I can find the Crystal dorms, perhaps I'll meet a few ponies I can talk to there. I set out from the auditorium and into the hallways of the building and eventually the exit. Only few minutes after I leave school doors, I'm face to face to my destination.

"Well that was surprisingly easy, Hopefully finding my class will be just as quick."

I whisper to no one in particular. Looking at the limited amount of dorms not already taken, I'm a bit late to the party. Also, I'll have to be in a dorm by myself for a while, oh well, I guess better for studying and such. Grab what little I have and enter into my new home. Well its quaint, a crouch, a TV, and a kitchen, Perfect for me any guest I potentially will have. Whatever, not time to worry about it, I need to get sleep anyway.

I quickly jumped onto my new couch and slowly drifted into sleep

• Brohoof 1

@,

Shadow said as he picked it up and placed it in the portal,

"No, it's just my little friend was thirsty and don't worry, it won't harm the bowl. It knows it's way around bowls.

After a few minutes he pullled the bowl out of the portal and a few quiet clicks came from the portal. He placed the now empty bowl on the counter and said,

"I've been busy to take care of it. So we both say thanks."

Then he grabbed the drink and poured himself another glass.

• Brohoof 1