Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your OC's most prized possession?

ggg-2

As i've said in another topic, my OC's most prized possession is a locket containing a picture of him holding his goddaughter Princess Skyla on the day she was born. He almost never lets it out of his sight.

Edited by ggg-2

Kronos' prized possession is an Imperial amulet that his adoptive father gave him. It's not just a symbol of authority in his community, but a family heirloom as well. Plus, the amulet doubles as one of those devices that is placed on a person's (or in this case, a pony's) chest and when it's pressed, a suit of Power Armor is built onto his body.

Edited by Kronos

North Wisewords:    The book she has on the stars and their legends but also the moon flower her little sister gave her she still has in her hair.

Hmmmmm... I'll go through my OCs that have actual profiles for this:

Dax Blackwater: The hoof-stitched black bands he wears over his hooves; they were made for him by a friend he no longer has.

Harcourt Blackwater: His stealth suit; it isn't magical, but it IS made out of a material that doesn't reflect much light.

Luther Blackwater: The Blackwater Quarry itself - woe betide ANY who try to take it from him.

Vylia Blackwater: Her father's abacus, which is where she learned to love numbers.

Gideon Anomaly: His small red notebook, which holds the entirety of his 'Chaos Reset Theory'.

Smooth Groove: The navy blue beret her parent's gave her as a filly for Hearthswarming; she still wears it today.

Lucky Break: A four-leaf clover, sealed in amber... not that it's ever brought him much luck, mind you.

Gully Fluff: An old black-and-white photograph of a strikingly beautiful mare; she was the 'one that got away'.

Randi Maxis (my Ponysona): His mind... or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starlet Harmony's most prized possession are her pearls. Her mom had a pearl necklace that her dad gave to her, and before she passed away, she gave the necklace to starlet, but it broke so she made pearl earrings and a pearl hair clip out of her moms necklace.  :wub: