Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony related dreams you've had?

ggg-2

So I've never actually brought up being a brony around my parents. But last night I dreamt that I was chilling with my dad and he randomly mentioned Equestria. :wat:

57 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

I've had pony-related dreams before. Unfortunately none of them involved Princess Luna. That makes me wonder about her credentials as Master of the Dream World... :ooh:

My favorite pony dream I have ever had actually did feature Princess Luna. :sealed: I was lost in the woods and being stalked by a mountain lion when she showed up out of nowhere and saved me. And you know what was both weird and awesome at the same time? Luna said something afterwards about being my "guardian." :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Just last night I had a dream where me, my brother and a friend found a group of ponies having a snowball fight; we joined in and it got quite intense. :confused: At some point Screwball appeared, but she was almost three meters tall, and was about to destroy everyone. I'm not sure if she meant destroying us with snow or literally. When the snowball fight was over, Screwball shrunk to the normal pony size but now she seemed to lack one of the white stripes in her mane - I found a very light pink stripe on the ground and gave it to her. She was pleased with her new stripe.

The craziest thing happened to me last night. 

I was having this dream where I was a Shadowbolt and I was attacking normal ponies in the night for not being faithful to Nightmare Moon like me, and then I kinda woke up, but my mind didn't register that I was awake so I was still in this half-dream like state of thinking I'm a Shadowbolt even though I was partially awake. I heard my neighbor start his car, and I thought still believing that I was an actual Shadowbolt that I needed to stop him for some reason, so I tried to get out of my bed to stop him but my legs got all tangled up in my bed-sheets and I ended up falling off my bed with my face smashed into the carpet and my legs dangling in the air with my bed-sheets twisted around them. Needless to say, I woke up fully after that.

Related image

• Brohoof 1

I finally saw the pony movie tonight, but some weeks before it, when I would be wondering what the heck is with Tempest and such, she would appear in my dreams in a serious pony scenario, and I think it would get pretty cool.

5 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I was having this dream where I was a Shadowbolt and I was attacking normal ponies in the night for not being faithful to Nightmare Moon like me, and then I kinda woke up, but my mind didn't register that I was awake so I was still in this half-dream like state of thinking I'm a Shadowbolt even though I was partially awake. I heard my neighbor start his car, and I thought still believing that I was an actual Shadowbolt that I needed to stop him for some reason, so I tried to get out of my bed to stop him but my legs got all tangled up in my bed-sheets and I ended up falling off my bed with my face smashed into the carpet and my legs dangling in the air with my bed-sheets twisted around them. Needless to say, I woke up fully after that.

Related image

Holy s*** that's amazing. A semi-dream you were sort of dreaming while awake?

Do you recall vividly the levels of awake you were or weren't? 

10 hours ago, Toastypk said:

Holy s*** that's amazing. A semi-dream you were sort of dreaming while awake?

Do you recall vividly the levels of awake you were or weren't? 

It's kinda hard to explain, but it was sorta like I could feel my bed under me, but it didn't click with my mind that I was awake because I was still in the fog of the dream. I think the whole ordeal could have been avoided if I had just opened my eyes, because as to what I can recall, I had my eyes closed the whole time, not opening them until after I had already fallen out of my bed on my face tangled up in my bed-sheets.

It was a really weird experience that's never happened to me before, but holy crap did I find it funny the next morning! I still have to tell my friend about the whole thing, he'll get a kick out of it :lol:   

I seem to only have weird, pointless dreams when I stay up way too late and practically OD on coffee. Now I have been out of high school for four years but in this dream I was in middle of art class (painting something or other green) and for some reason or another Sunset shimmer was there (why no clue) and we were arguing for some reason and I ended up dumping the paint over her head. 

Needless to say, I woke up wondering what the heck brought on that dream 

So Stygian snuck his way into my dream last night, but I couldn't tell you why or what he was doing. He was there though!

As a big Stygian fan, I'm not surprised, but dreams are weird anyway.

0586cb537d234f08347ce1cf959f0917.jpg.55446c4e028ea45978577015557cbd2e.thumb.jpg.4134c9a4338fb036e308a6f49c62572b.jpgI've had a dream where I was sleeping on Pinkie Pies tail Pinkie Pie was huge or I was tiny either was I was able to sleep in her tail and I have been obsessed ever since and I even have a topic on What it would feel like sleeping in Pinkie Pie tail and sometimes I wonder what it would feel like sleeping in her mane both are just so fluffy and soft looking 

Edited by NathanW200

On 2/28/2018 at 12:01 AM, King of Canterlot said:

Related image

that's crazy sounds like a nightmare to me

I had another dream were I had a nice soft warm scarf around my neck but than I started feeling really uncomfortable when I noticed that scarf was sticking out of Fluttershy's rear end that scarf ended up being her tail that was around my neck so I'm saying what in the world is around my neck 

but I have to admit her tail does make a really soft scarf

Edited by NathanW200

I did have dream about them 

1st dream: I dream that  I was in OC form inside twilight Castle and twilight come out no where and  eat me alive 😮 but luckily I woke up before I was stuck inside her stomach forever

2nd: there one I dream about a new episode idea  that something happen in ponyville that ponies have lost their stuffs and items and I remember see rainbow dash pushing raity from something ?  instead of hub it air on fox San Antonio

I had a dream recently where the main six went to a real life museum but they all got distracted by various exhibits so they spent half the day trying to find each other.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:01 PM, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I was attacking normal ponies in the night for not being faithful to Nightmare Moon

I had a dream as well that followed this theme.

I was part of a role play a good while back and in it I was the leader of a bat pony nation that saw Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna as their deity because she had gone to them before her banishment, promising a world of eternal darkness to inherit along with land and wealth so she could raise an army, and this basically acts as the catalyst for these tribes to unite and eventually form the nation under a very militarized culture which after a thousand years still waits for her return so they can properly invade Equestria. So there's the context of this.

It's the night of or before the Summer Solstice from episode one, and the sky is overcast. I have the cathedral closed off with my personal guards waiting outside. There aren't even any clerics inside. I make my way past the rows of benches to the alter, flickering candles lighting my path. I kneel before it and recite a prayer that serves more as a confirmation of loyalty. Once finished a remain still, allowing the silence eat away at me for a moment. I can hear only my own heart beating and a false hum. Oddly enough, even these fall quiet. Suddenly I'm gripped by cold, and the candles extinguish, plunging me into darkness. I can feel a presence surrounding me. It coalesces at the alter and although I can't see it, in my mind there is a crisp image of a dark figure. It towers above me, a concentration of raw power, that leaches pure malice into the surroundings. Being born of royal blood in an industrialized nation, never having reason to doubt my seat of authority, able to issue threats of raining fire and destruction upon whomever I choose with an experienced army to back it up, Yet I'm held fast by fear, and feel insignificant to this thing. Finally, it speak. She speaks.

"A thousand years have past, and for a thousand years your kind have waited for my return. Upon which the day to end all days, and the night to begin all nights shall commence. And at long last you may finally fulfill your duty as heirs and defenders of a world shrouded in darkness under my reign. 

She continues while circling around me.

"For as long as you can remember, you've sworn your life in the service of one name. Rise now, and say it to affirm your allegiance."

She leans down from behind and says almost seductively into my left ear.

"You know who I am"

She moves her head away, and I slowly rise to my hooves. "Nightmare Moon", I say. she strides past me and her characteristic laugh builds and echoes through the cathedral. He presence fades with it and a break in the clouds form. The moon bright and full, now shines upon a stained glass image of her with legions of batponies marching towards victory. I turn around to see my shadow cast upon the path illuminated by blue. I leave the cathedral and turn to a guard just outside. I issue the order to put the entire army on standby. He looks at me shocked, but I nod my head in confirmation. He gallops away and I look back up to the moon. She's still trapped, but the stars are nearly aligned.

I woke up from this in a cold sweat, only to look out the window to see the full moon beginning to set on the horizon.

• Brohoof 1

I've dreamed of Flashy and Gilda as winged humans and their own flying group. Weird thing is, both had a silhouette of griffins. Weirdest of all, I had wished to see Flashy in FiM as a griffin, completely forgetting he's a pegasus  :D

I've had several, though I don't remember them all, but here's a few I remember (just the pony parts, and a couple were written down).

• This probably relates to the actual show the least, and it was more of a cameo, but at one point there was a spacecraft, and a recolored Mane 6 go out for a spacewalk.  Upon returning to the ship, recolor-Pinkie fails to put a glass dome back on the exit port (Why a glass dome?) and the space vacuum, working in reverse, sucks her back into the spaceship.  This is followed up by a Source Engine recolor-Twilight saying "I hope you're okay." in some sort of mixed British / American-Southern accent.  (She also was holding a walkie-talkie that said "Connection Lost.  Lost Connection to the Internet." before the SFM Twi spoke.)
  • In this one, I was having dinner with my parents, some other ponies, and the Mane 6 (the M6 were all young fillies though).  Flutters and Dashie end up leaving the table for some unknown reason, and Flutters returns, but apparently Dashie had been foalnapped.  In a later part of the dream I'm running around trying to get the Mane 6 to a secure location so they didn't have to see a rather gruesome incident that was imminent at the time in the dream.
  • This one is rather simple, I remember talking with my mother, which was who she looked like, but for some reason I also had knowledge that she was both my mother and Princess Celestia at the same time.

Now for something rather broad: Whenever I'm a pony in my dreams.
This is a rather strange thing, as I have been a pony in my dreams, but not once have I been my ponysa, or any OC of mine for that matter; I've always been Twilight Sparkle (whenever I'm a pony).  I don't know how or why, but it's always the case, with the first incident I remember, was me not actually a pony, but rather me as my human self just wearing the same clothes that Twilight wore in EQG (which was very strange considering I'm a guy).  After that, I've had numerous incidents of being a pony in my dreams, and each time, I'm always Twilight Sparkle, or as what sometimes happens: me being both myself and Twilight at the same time, regardless of which species I am.  So I wonder now, if this recurring condition means anything, and if it does, what?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...