Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you chose a Mane 6 pony as your guardian angel, who would she be, and why?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Since I am biased, I have to go with the obligatory best-pony Rainbow Dash  :wub:!!!

All kidding aside,  Dashie would be the perfect choice in my opinion. I could see her brashness and leap before you think attitude causing some trouble, but her strong Loyalty would always keep me in check.

Let's not kid ourselves, we're all probably gonna pick our "best-pony" as our Guardian Angel anyways  ;)

• Brohoof 3

I think either Applejack or Rarity. Applejack would be extremely dependable, and down to earth, which is something I need. And Rarity would be almost like a fairy godmother, which would be wonderful too. So... one of those, I suppose. I can't decide. ^_^'

Fluttershy, I'm going throuh years worth of unkindness and cruelty that only tempered dark thoughts, and I desperately need the opposite. I see all the Mane6 as my personal angels, but if I were to pick a guardian angel as your constant companion, Flutters would be my first choice

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash. She sort of is my Guardian Angel anyways. Well, I have a tulpa based off of her (accidental! I know I shouldn't create tulpae based off of fictional characters!) who acts a lot like a guardian angel. (Tulpa is named Rainbow rather than Rainbow Dash, and she's a human with wings rather than a pony, but that doesn't make a difference.) 

Even though I don't like her that much, I'd have to say Twilight Sparkle. I think she'd be a great caretaker! She's smart, so she could help me with my school work. She'll also listen to me when I have a problem and will come to my aid if I'm ever ill. Although Fluttershy will also listen to my problems, I don't think that she would be a good advice giver as Twilight Sparkle would be. I think that she'd be great at dealing with my Asperger's Syndrome, since she deals with Spike's stuck up attitude all the time. :P

• Brohoof 2

I tend to get into trouble with my smart(sarcasm)choices at school alot so I will have to go with twilight cuz she can help me make better choices and when I'm pissed off which happens alot at school she can try to cool me down instead of trying to piss my off more and she can help me keep my room clean

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie definitely.

I feel like our energies would match perfectly, she'd understand why I act/do the things I do. I dunno about us keeping each other safe tho hehe ^^. Pinkie would add on to all the CWA-ZYNESS of me liking to be mischievous. 

We'll be partners in crime.

At some point in time, every ponyfan/brony/pegasister would wish that one of the Mane 6 would accompany and entertain them.

Who, of all the Mane 6, would you choose as your guardian?

As much as I love the mane six I'd feel safer having a squad of Royal Guards watching my six since they're practically soldiers. I'd love to have Shining Armor and maybe a few of his trusted ponies guarding me.