Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you wish to clone and keep for yourself?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Princess Luna. :comeatus:

1) It's Princess Luna.

2) It's Princess Luna. (The reason has been doubled!)

3) Even when I'm asleep we could chill in my dreams, plus she could just create dream versions of the other ponies I didn't choose. Problem solved.

• Brohoof 2

Is that a real pony, like a fluffy Shetland? Or is it that daydreaming is enough for you to have a pony of your own?

I was referring to my partner Babe (alternatively Angel or Angelbabe); the Rainbow in my life.  You could say that I opened myself up to her and see her with my heart.

Discord or maybe even - somehow - Tirek. Their reactions and input to our world would be interestingand pos​sibly quite hilarious. Not to mention that if they still had their magic (I'm sure Tirek could gain power from somewhere) chaos and destruction would follow suit.

I don't know the ethics behind mirror pool cloning, but let's temporarily throw them out the window.

I would choose to clone princess luna. Mostly because she's adorable and I'd think we'd get along really well, but also because as an alicorn, she can defend herself from anyone that would try to harm her. If I went with derpy or Octavia, Id be constantly terrified of anyone finding and hurting them.

• Brohoof 1

I would at first be unsure about whether cloning and owning a pony would be morally right, but think of it this way.  If you don't buy them, these clones would either a.) never come to life, or b.) get sold to someone who probably wouldn't take good enough care of them.  There, now that that's out of the way...

I would most certainly choose Twilight, as I love her personality, and we share something in common: we both freak out over tests.  The hard part would be making sure that she would be happy to live in this world, and not feel like she is being "owned."  In fact, if the clone kept all of the real Twilight's memories, then she would miss her friends, and I would have to try to find a way to also get the rest of the mane six's clones.  And then I would have to figure out how to hide and care for a talking pony, which of course would be very tough.