• Turkey
    • Fish
    • Rabbit
    • Insects...?
    • Other
    • Duck
    • Buffalo

Every kind of meat is the best. I absolutely adore it. :P

But my favourite has got to be chicken, especially if it's roasted.

Edited by Odyssey

For me it is a toss up between beef and fish though I suppose the tie breaker goes to fish due to the sheer variety. You have your meatier fish like Swordfish, fattier ones like Salmon, ones like Cod which are quite versatile, and there are a lot of Bass that are amazing.

Beef, as long as it's bloody as hell. I wonder how a rare burger would taste...

They are not bad though I prefer medium rare over blood rare in beef in general so medium rare burgers are quite awesome.

Edited by Shanks

Personally I am a steak fan. I love to have a big juicy steak marbled right, with the fat trimmed properly. Medium rare cooking, to ensure its hot with a red center. God I love it. That being said, I am from an area where there are many hunters, and deer is common game. Deer meat is actually very good as a filler meat for soups containing beef. You add in about a 1/3 of what you add in beef, and it ensures the meat is hearty, and has a good texture and taste. I like meaty chunks in my chili, so that's kinda why. Hahah. Anyway, it has less fat than beef so it makes a pot of chili turn out perfect. X3 I wanna try a lot of other meats though, admittedly. As for seafood, I am not to big a fan of most seafood. In certain dishes I don't mind it, but I don't care for baked fish, or scallops or crab legs. And my list can go on and on and on. XD Anyway, yes. I like beef. *nods* Its muh favorite.

msg-8308-0-19737800-1451501112.gif

Sig by Kyoshi

I really love chicken and duck especially. I like most meat, except for fish and anything that's especially chewy. I will say that spare ribs are my favourite meat disg, but seeing as it's mainly the sauces which makes the ribs taste so good, I'll say that chicken is the best. Whilst chicken legs/drumsticks are my favourite, I love popcorn chicken and chicken nuggets and the like too. :)

Very hard question, because well prepared, any option is great.

I'm going to say beef wins for me. I'm a Texan, so beef barbeque is king, plus I love well cooked steak, plus beef in Mexican dishes.

Followed by: chicken, turkey, pork, lamb and other in that order.

Bacon and very good duck a l'orange are wild cards that can surpass the rest, depending on where.

However, fish is way low for me: I like fried white fish, fried clams, and tuna sushi - anything else...can't stand. I cannot abide shrimp at all.

Edited by PiratePony

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

I do love fish, chicken, beef and all that etc. etc. :P

But a personal favourite is gammon :D It is absolutely god-tier in terms of texture, taste and overall deliciousness <3

• Brohoof 1

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

Ok ok, side note before i unveil which type of meat i prefer, i read this topic wrong as " So why beat the meat?"  Just figured i'd share, i guess my mind's still in middle school  :D

Gotta go with Chicken though, since you can do so much with it though, grill it, fry it, you name it. 

"There is no innocence on the internet, only varying degrees of guilt."

I haven't had many types, but from my experience I like beef the best - roast beef, and sliced beef brisket. Those are delicious. Grilled chicken can be pretty good, too. Especially with some spice and salt.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!