Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Interests or hobbies?

AtomicStone

What does everypony do in their spare time, whenever they aren't working or are at school?

Mine are gaming, lifting weights at the gym and going to watch my football team every Saturday, as well as checking these forums regularly. I'm glad that I've decided to come out of my shell a little more and be more active here to be honest.

I do find that keeping myself busy with things I enjoy keeps depression and anxiety at bay, so I always try to keep myself distracted with something everyday.. And even though I can be socially awkward at times, I try my hardest not to make that an excuse.

Anyway, over to you guys!

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Drawing mostly, but I have few other interests.

I like playing cute, relaxing video games.

I like birdwatching.

I like reading books.

I like playing D&D when I have the chance.

And I'm going to see if the guys at Dragon's Lair (my local nerd hangout) will show me how to play the MLP TCG.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Totally cool you manage your depression and anxiety. Got to do your best man.

Other then cars, anime, cartoons, guns and movies I'm just growing my beard. I enjoy many things, mostly cars and anime oh also the outdoors I love it. Just you and the forest or whatever is thrown at you, hikes are fun you know I also like drawing occasionally. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Totally cool you manage your depression and anxiety. Got to do your best man.

Other then cars, anime, cartoons, guns and movies I'm just growing my beard. I enjoy many things, mostly cars and anime oh also the outdoors I love it. Just you and the forest or whatever is thrown at you, hikes are fun you know I also like drawing occasionally. 

You know, at one point I did think about taking up hiking, but I kinda thought that it was something that needed friends or family to be with you to be able to enjoy. I dunno.. I do think that I need to take something else up now that I have a lot more spare time on my hands.. What with loosing my job and all.

@@AtomicStone, No man, you got it wrong hiking is well something you can do both alone and with someone. I'd say alone it might even prove to be better for you, get your mind clear sounds like you might need it.

I'll definitely consider starting then dude, sounds like the sort of thing that will really lift some stress. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

The things I do in my spare time are:

• Doing Homework for school
  • Reading horror novels
  • Color in my adult coloring books
  • Netflix
  • Gaming
  • Youtube occasionally

These are mostly what I do each day. Kind of have my own schedule, so it's nice.

• Brohoof 1

The things I do in my spare time are:

• Doing Homework for school
  • Reading horror novels
  • Color in my adult coloring books
  • Netflix
  • Gaming
  • Youtube occasionally

These are mostly what I do each day. Kind of have my own schedule, so it's nice.

Netflix and chill! XD Sorry, I had to..  :squee:

(edited)

Things I like to do:

-Mainly art. I draw almost every day. I love to create things, and art is very soothing.

-Horseback riding is something I've been doing for years, though I haven't done it in a while. Riding also helps to reduce stress and anxiety, and horses are my favorite animals!

-Reading. I especially like adventure stories set in medieval times with magic! :)

-Writing fictional stories is fun, though I don't do it too often.

-Birdwatching is something I seriously got into about two years ago. I have some feeders in my backyard and love attracting new species! ^^

Edited by Shadow Aegis
  • Brohoof 2

I love art! That is my main hobby, I also like going for walks/exercising, going on road trips (It's relaxing watching the scenery go by), and watching cartoons/anime.

If eating chocolate is a hobby then that as well. ;)

• Brohoof 1

* sleeping, drawing, eating, sleeping, posting random pointless crap that no one cares about to my twitter, more sleeping, playing the same game over and over again going up against the same character over and over again and keeping a tally of how many times i've beaten them, more eating, sleeping, sleep and sleep.

• Brohoof 1

My interests include but are not limited to:

• AMV-making/video editing
  • Digital drawing
  • Watching anime
  • Fangirling over hot anime guys
  • Playing video games
  • Horseback riding
  • Shopping
  • Brohoof 1

Mostly I play video games, watch movies/TV, and ride my bike (well, before it broke). I absolutely loved writing comedy to perform in my speech class.

Lately I've been experimenting to try and find my creative by teaching myself to draw, sing, and dance, but I'm unsurprisingly terrible at them.

I've also been getting into writing fanfiction to improve my writing skills.

• Brohoof 1

A lot of doodling.

Like a lot.

I have work books filled with doodles in the margins, or random sketches all over every sheet of paper I can get my hands on.

It helps me relax, destress, focus, and get a hold of my feelings if I'm really upset or something.

(edited)

I do all of the following things during my spare time:

• Draw crappy fan art
  • Writing crappy stories
  • Reading
  • Taking long walks on the beach
  • Watch TV shows/cartoons
  • Play video games
  • Sleeping

They're not anything special, but I still like doing them regardless. I do hope to get some new hobbies one day.

Edited by Odyssey

Green thumb- I love to grow plants!

Plays Forza- it's the only game that touches the xbox.

Drawing- I actually stopped a long time ago but Mlp reignited that passion!

Youtube- Because Youtube.

Fl studio- make them' fruity beats!

I can't think of anymore...?

Some things that I enjoy doing during my free time are:

• Reading manga

• Watching anime

• Drawing

• Listening to music

• Gaming

• Dueling with Yu-Gi-Oh cards

(edited)

Much of my time is spent browsing the web and programming. Im trying to come up with a long term project idea to create, most of the stuff I write I can complete in a day. I'm thinking of creating an emulator for a well documented platform.

I also enjoy photography. I took a course in college on it, so I consider myself below professionals, but above the average selfie taker. I sometimes go down to the park with my camera for fun. I love taking pictures of nature because it never acts unnaturally or makes a fuss. People on the other hand... Anyway.

I also play video games, watch Shakespeare productions, listen to music, enjoy long walks in the woods, baking, drawing, reading and YouTube. That's pretty much everything you need to know :P

Edited by Celtore