Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most Depressing MLP video you have ever seen?

WarpSpeed

When I was younger I would sometimes watch those bad MLP slideshow videos that would try to make things as depressing as possible. Like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNH-KQsPlc4&ab_channel=GigglePie

There hasn't been a video that made me depressed, except for maybe videos made from 2010-2012. I get sad sometimes when watching animations and stuff from that era wondering where it all went.

Emotionally depressed, no. Nostalgia depressed? I would say... yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkpRUhdVNmU&t=3m44s

My Little Dashie all the way, people. That fanfic, and the mini movie, is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiBohDujLPs

As for something from the show, if that even counts, I'd probably go for that sad Diamond Tiara song from 'Crusaders of The Lost Mark', that one REALLY gave me the feels. (In case you don't know, it's called 'The Pony I Want to Be'.)

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 4

There once was a ugly pony... it was so ugly everyone who saw it...

Died the end.

The most depressing story/video of mlp

• Brohoof 1

If you somehow thought My Little Dashie was depressing, wait until you see this.

There's also this adaptation of My Little Dashie, which is miles better than the original.

Rest in Pizza Rainbow Dash.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

None of these made me cry, I feel so heartless now. 
My Little Dashie was "meh" at best. 
Is there something wrong with me!? Normally i'm an emotional wreck and cry at everything!

None of these made me cry, I feel so heartless now. 

My Little Dashie was "meh" at best. 

Is there something wrong with me!? Normally i'm an emotional wreck and cry at everything!

You might have something that happened to me, too. You've probably seen too many sad things and cried so much that your tear ducts dried up. Same's true with me when it comes to horror movies. I've seen too many of them to be scared by them. That and my tear ducts are pretty dry, too. But My Little Dashie managed ti rehydrate my tear ducts temporarily.
  • Brohoof 1

You might have something that happened to me, too. You've probably seen too many sad things and cried so much that your tear ducts dried up. Same's true with me when it comes to horror movies. I've seen too many of them to be scared by them. That and my tear ducts are pretty dry, too. But My Little Dashie managed ti rehydrate my tear ducts temporarily.

Should I see a doctor? I hope my eyes don't dry up. Guess I'll have to go watch Clannad. I can never NOT cry watching it.

Should I see a doctor? I hope my eyes don't dry up. Guess I'll have to go watch Clannad. I can never NOT cry watching it.

That's not what i meant. I meant you probably cried so much that you cant seem to cry even if you want to. It happens to me a lot. Trust me, there are times when i feel like i should be crying, but im not and i look like a heartless turd when in my head im crying crocodile tears.

That's not what i meant. I meant you probably cried so much that you cant seem to cry even if you want to. It happens to me a lot. Trust me, there are times when i feel like i should be crying, but im not and i look like a heartless turd when in my head im crying crocodile tears.

I was joking, haha. But really, I think MLD was pretty generic and lame. Just some kind of bronies weird dream.

My Little Dashie was sad, but I don't think I cried when I watched it. Snowdrop was kinda sad, but I was expecting a LOT more from the ending from everything I had heard about it. One thing that makes me cry like every time, not from sadness but from cuteness, is the episode "Crusaders of the Lost Mark". Diamond Tiara is just TOO freaking cute and then when the CMCs get their mark, the while song that follows just makes me lose it EVERY TIME!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by frenchie1995
  • Brohoof 2