Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is your OC's self-esteem?

ggg-2

My OC is usually pretty confident in himself, but certain things, Flurry Heart's relationship with Sunburst for example, can send his self-esteem crashing to nothing.

Oh well mines a doozey mine is a bit lets say not all there in the head he hears voices ect and has a cider drinking problem but he keeps that zecret mostly and is other wise fine and normal only those close to him know of such things. This mostly coincides with my fursona from the furry fandom of which I am a fox that also has a cider problem

• 3 years later...

Here is the self esteem for my five main ocs.

Double Flame: High - Has lots of confidence and is very proud of his accomplishments.

RivetWing: Medium - Is usually confident for the most part, but will sometimes let his faults try to tell him otherwise.

StormFlower: Low - Tends to think low of herself and has some pretty big insecurity issues.

CometPlay: Medium - He can get a bit cocky sometimes but for the most part he doesn't think of himself too highly.

JoyFinder: Medium - For the most part is fine with herself, but her self-esteem can drop a bit in times of stress or conflict.

• 3 weeks later...

My OC has a superiority complex. Might as well be honest about it, and let the lower ponies climb to her lofty station. :proud:

I'm mostly kidding! Please don't throw rocks as she flies by overhead! :stressed:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 1 month later...

Pencil Pouch (my profile OC) has a decent self-esteem when she’s not worried or anxious and my other fully developed OC, Granite Rose, probably doesn’t have the highest self-esteem but tries to work on it if he can.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...