Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Freakout episode in season 3! What could it be?

Jokuc

Unlikey to happen, but here is an idea of what I think would be wicked awesome:

There is this uber-poweful villain that is so bad that, even with the Six Elements of Harmony, the Mane 6 can't defeat it....separately. So by some awesome magical means, the Mane 6 as well the Elements of Harmony fuse and they form an ultra-powerful Alicorn with what i like to call the"True Element of Harmony'. and then the villain gets defeated and Equestria is saved again. The fusion is temporary of course but I think it would be really awesome.

There is this uber-poweful villain that is so bad that, even with the Six Elements of Harmony, the Mane 6 can't defeat it....separately. So by some awesome magical means, the Mane 6 as well the Elements of Harmony fuse and they form an ultra-powerful Alicorn with what i like to call the"True Element of Harmony'. and then the villain gets defeated and Equestria is saved again. The fusion is temporary of course but I think it would be really awesome.

No.

The Mane 6 all become alicorns, like Celestia and Luna did when they used the EOH on Discord (at least that's my headcannon, and the most logical conclusion on why they're alicorns). They all become 200% cooler B) (and everybrony will freak out if that happens).

• Brohoof 1

No.

The Mane 6 all become alicorns, like Celestia and Luna did when they used the EOH on Discord (at least that's my headcannon, and the most logical conclusion on why they're alicorns). They all become 200% cooler B) (and everybrony will freak out if that happens).

They'll become Alicorns and in the last episode they will be like "WINGS? HELL YEAH, LET'S GO GET'EM BRONIES!"

It will happen! It has been confirmed by my grandma!

No.

Agreed the Mane 6 all, or atleast Twilight, becoming Alicorn(s) is a high possibility. Again just an idea I thought of, thought it would be cool. But hey, I'm an open-minded person lol.

Agreed the Mane 6 all, or atleast Twilight, becoming Alicorn(s) is a high possibility. Again just an idea I thought of, thought it would be cool. But hey, I'm an open-minded person lol.

I really don't understand why people think only Twilight will only become an alicorn. Possibility 1 is that she is just so powerful that she will become an alicorn, but then she will outlive the other 5, and that downer ending is fanfic territory, it cannot be in the show.

The second possibility is that she is Celestias daughter and will become an alicorn via blood relation, but Cadence was (probably) born an alicorn, and again that's fanfiction territory as it's too mature for the show.

The third possibility is that she will only transform as she's the Avatar of Magic, but Luna became an alicorn too (I'm asuming Celestia held Magic as well as 2 other elements as she's probably more powerful than Luna). And, again, too sad for the show.

Only result is that either the Mane 6 all become alicorns eventually (in canon), or don't.

I really don't understand why people think only Twilight will only become an alicorn. Possibility 1 is that she is just so powerful that she will become an alicorn, but then she will outlive the other 5, and that downer ending is fanfic territory, it cannot be in the show.

The second possibility is that she is Celestias daughter and will become an alicorn via blood relation, but Cadence was (probably) born an alicorn, and again that's fanfiction territory as it's too mature for the show.

The third possibility is that she will only transform as she's the Avatar of Magic, but Luna became an alicorn too (I'm asuming Celestia held Magic as well as 2 other elements as she's probably more powerful than Luna). And, again, too sad for the show.

Only result is that either the Mane 6 all become alicorns eventually (in canon), or don't.

You do have a point. Also I love your RD avatar, I like the new design! She is one of, if not THE, best. :)

Celestia have mercy, Cupcakes might be canon!

Posted Image

JK, or maybe my idea of an episode were the mane 6 switch bodies!

Ah, well...

An 'Alone' type episode.

You know, where one of the characters are the only ones in the town and they go crazy?

Well put that in with Fluttershy and see her flip the ---- out.

Oh yeah, no animals either. nothing.

And they become... Captain Planet!!!

Instead of fusing, maybe they could find some new power though, and learn more about themselves in the process.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, Discord's back.

.... And that's it.

Or?

Combine it with the idea that Celastia goes nuts .... as the fun-lovin' troll she is, it is of course just to test the Mane 6 .... but still, it seems she's planning to marry Discord!

Or perhaps this:

Discord is killed by someone that then must be more powerful than him .... and the next one to be threatened is Luna ... That might become Nightmare Moon again ... perhaps to protect Equestria?

And they become... Captain Planet!!!

Instead of fusing, maybe they could find some new power though, and learn more about themselves in the process.

This could work too. See I got my "Mane 6 Alicorn Fusion" idea form DBZ. Just seems like a cool concept to me.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, Discord's back.

.... And that's it.

Or?

Combine it with the idea that Celastia goes nuts .... as the fun-lovin' troll she is, it is of course just to test the Mane 6 .... but still, it seems she's planning to marry Discord!

Or perhaps this:

Discord is killed by someone that then must be more powerful than him .... and the next one to be threatened is Luna ... That might become Nightmare Moon again ... perhaps to protect Equestria?

Sounds pretty awesome but I don't want any villain to be more powerful than Discord :unsure:

Nightmare Moon again ... perhaps to protect Equestria?

I'm pretty sure there are alot of people that would go absolutely ballistic if Luna ever turned into Nightmare Moon to protect Equestria. Guaranteed, everyone will immediately think 'Batman' if that happened.

I bet some bad ass villain comes in and he/she/it does something really scary. Maybe kidknapped ponies? There can't be anything gory that happens. If they had canon shipping, that might also make us freak out. I hope they don't, 'cause it might be a shipping I don't support... Well, it'll probably be the best, most exciting, and insane two part episode yet. I assume at the beginning of the season. If I had to wait for the end of the season, I'd die of anticipation (not really but I'd be like OMIGOSH). :o

I bet some bad ass villain comes in and he/she/it does something really scary. Maybe kidknapped ponies?

Maybe... Turn them into cheese and eats them?! :o :o :o