Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your favourite season?

Member Berry

Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons due to the weather and temperatures.. Spring for me means allergies, and hot temperatures that make me burn easily arebin the Summer.

• Brohoof 1

Every season has there pros and cons in my opinion, but if I had to choose one, I would choose autumn because the only negative thing in autumn is rainy stormy weather. In summer, we have hot sticky weather, gnats, wasps, ticks and heavy thunderstorms. In winter, we have snow chaos and flu epidemics and in Spring, I have allergy and also the same animal problems as in summer. 

My favorite season is Autumn! I love the muted colors, Thanksgiving and Halloween are the jam, the leaves change color... Pumpkin spice comes back to Starbucks, and I think best of all... the weather isn't overly hot or overly cold. It's just right.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite season is winter because I love cold weather with some cold, chilly, and frigid air and a few chance of snow and ice around my city. I say cold is good during winter and hot is bad during summer.

Edited by Allen
  • Brohoof 1

It'd have to be the Summer-time for me. I love the heat and having the fan/ air-con on full-blast!  :catface:

I absolutely hate the cold and I live in Australia (a country that NEVER snows in winter) X'( <3 

all of them

Autumn! Summer's a bit too hot, Winter can get a bit too cold, and Spring I get the worst allergies known to man.

Also, Autumn is really pretty and the weather is lovely and it's raining a lot ^^

• 1 month later...

I've always liked autumn and winter but I can't decide which I like more. During autumn it's nice to be able to dress comfortably, meaning hoodies or long-sleeved shirts in general, but not wear a coat necessarily. I also love winter because of snow, beautiful nights and Christmas.  :wub:  There's also something about watching a snowstorm in the middle of the night that makes me feel really cozy.

My favorite season is autumn. The heat starts to die down and the pollen of the spring and summer disappears. I live near the mountains and the leaves are always gorgeous. Winter is a close second, though. Once again, there's a lack of heat and I love the snow and holidays.

Honestly, as long as I can be on a motorcycle, I don't mind. Spring probably because its cooler at night so I don't bake on a bike, but I also don't have to worry about leaves nearly as much.

• 2 weeks later...