Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Justin Bieber Loses Fistfight In Cleveland, OH

Castle Bleck

Well, I'm surprised it took this long before he (a) got into this situation, and ( b ) he got his ass majorly kicked. I guarantee you it won't be the last time.

So much for the general media stating that he had "cleaned up his image". When he knows he has cameras on him, maybe.

• Brohoof 2

I used to think that Justin Bieber baching was result of envy. Can't comment on his music as I don't listen to it, but after his..... "cuastionable" behavior, now I think he's gained the fame he got

(edited)

I'm man enough to admit... Yeah, I like Sorry, Where are U Now? and What Do You Mean?

But I would be lying if I said I didn't think that something like this was long overdue for Mr. Bieber.

Edited by Zantetsuken

I dont really see, how Justin Bieber got his ass kicked...all i see, is a Person, punching another Person in the Face and then that Person, punches the other one in the face and then everybody goes in and i dont even know whats going on anymore.

Seems like both Persons got a good punch, so its more like a draw i think.

People still insulting this kid? Leave the poor kid alone for once. And don't use his delinquent behavior as an excuse to ridicule him, he was getting harassed even as that little innocent boy. Seems the system done something to him.

• Brohoof 1

I actually like justin beiber now. Before, I did not. But, I like his music now, he seems like a better person, and he seems to be cleaning up his act. Does that mean he doesn't still do stupid stuff? No.

You get surrounded by yes men 24/7 since you were a kid and you'd probably think you could take on a man a foot taller and 100 pounds out of your weight class too. 

Child Stardom rarely ever yields sane and well adjusted individuals, Bieber is no exception to this. Kind of sad really. 

(edited)

I am surprised that everyone is going "well so much for changing his image" when they see this not even having the full story. Yes, Justin Bieber was a jackass in the past, but he has made an earnest effort to try and change and has done so.

Getting both sides of the story might be a good idea, as we don't even know why this fight happened. I try to get both sides before I listen to sensationalist media like fucking TMZ who are known for just taking stuff out of context to get ratings. Oh no, he got into a fight, suddenly he's a bad person again, because no one ever gets into fights that is a good person, ever.

Picking on Justin Bieber at this point is like the cool kid's club. People are just doing it now because it's the "in" thing. I thought we all grew up.

I can't believe we're listening to TMZ. I guess we'll listen to anyone so long as they tell us what we want to hear.

Edited by Guest