Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Enii's Free Sketching [CLOSED]

Tealeaf

(edited)

Hey there guys! I'm EnigmaticWisp, or as you might know me, Tealeaf. :P

You can find me on DA-http://enigmaticwisp.deviantart.com/

Typically, I normally prefer not to take requests, but I've decided to open a few up every so often in order to help generate interest for my work and to warm-up/practice as necessary. For this, I will not be accepting every application. I want to draw characters that I find an interest in, but just because I don't draw your character doesn't mean they are bad either! A lot of this has to do with my particular mood at the time and what I think will challenge me enough to help me continue to improve. Occasionally, I'll select 3-5 ponies from what I've been shown and will draw them in a single que. Once that que is complete, I'll open up a new one again and select another 3-5 ponies. This will continue in rounds until I close the thread, basically. I am more likely to accept a character with a clear visual reference, but might accept descriptions if the character seems appealing to me.

We are currently on round: 2

Application Form:

Username:
Visual Reference or Description:
Personality:
Further Information [optional]:

Examples of my work:

Colored Sketches-

sig-4588992.sig-4588992.sig-4588992.free

sig-4588992.sig-4588992.sig-4588992.john

Finished Pieces [unshaded]-

sig-4588992.sig-4588992.sig-4588992.poti

sig-4588992.sig-4588992.sig-4588992.e2a3

I can't wait to see everybody's characters!  :D

Please remember to credit!

Note- I've made some adjustments to my sketching style. It's not a massive difference, but I want those asking for my work to be aware.

Edited by Tealeaf

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH OH OH MEMEMEME!

Username: Sweet Pen
Visual Reference or Description: jYsML9n.png
Personality:

It is usually a cold pony and almost heartless, but in rare moments show her gentle side.

Sweet Pen is taller than a normal pony and size of Luna. Tends to keep her wings almost all the time open or half closed (like on the picture above).

Has rest of feathers on her back, to show that one day she used to be a normal pegasus trying to live a calm life.

Haia! I'd love it if you could do my Ponysona, Dawn

Username: Dawn Auroua

Personality: Shy and Clumsy, but is a strong mare overall. It takes a lot for Dawn to trust soemone, but when they do have Dawn's full and upmost trust.

Further Information [optional]: N/A

post-35621-0-57186900-1467850468_thumb.png

Can you draw my OC, Dynamo Pad?

Username: Dynamo Pad
Visual Reference: 

Personality: is kind, shy at times unless around his friends, competitive and likes to have fun playing video games, random, silly 

Further information: N/A

post-32317-0-56416300-1467850837_thumb.jpg

Username: Mentis Soliloquy or Sapphire-EmeraldBolt on DA

Visual Reference or Description: well ive got a few pics! ;)

post-35804-0-51831100-1467850601_thumb.jpg

post-35804-0-44925000-1467850647_thumb.png

Personality: Rash, stubborn, cold (at times), loyal, clumsy.

Further Information [optional]: Not a true guard pony kinda had to join because of her sister. More here: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sapphire-r8929

If you wouldn't mind~

Username: Luminn
Visual Reference or Description: Basic ref over here
Personality: He keeps a similar expression nearly all the time, He doesn't like to show his emotions so he keeps a blank expression.
Further Information [optional]: If possible, could I get him in pose where he sitting with his eyes closed, with his head tilted down slightly? Hard to explain but I think you get the idea.

Thank you  :grin:

(edited)

Name: War

References:

1.) http://www.fimfiction.net/story/323432/elements-of-chaos-liberation

2.) post-38650-0-58636700-1467850921_thumb.jpg

3.) And my Avatar

Personality: War is a leader he has been trained since his creation years ago in the art of discipline and it’s something he tries to develop in others, seeing potential in everyone even if they don’t see it in themselves. War is very caring to his brothers always having what they might need on his person and is ever ready to put himself between them and danger. When people show proper respect for him and his family he can be a very kind, tolerate and patient pony but can snap like a twig if lines are crossed. He is very passionate about learning and bettering himself, loving to train in new skills whenever possible and continuing to better himself in skills he already possesses. War tends to be very bossy and tough on his brothers. He is very calm and not quiet to anger and has a bit of a hero complex that causes him to jump in on trouble and try to give aid. He enjoys learning from others of higher skill in something he wants to learn but equally loves to teach others. He can be extremely hard-headed believing his way is the right way and will be stubborn until proven otherwise. Due to his sheltered life he is very naive about the world and because of this can be easily manipulated. He has a tendency to hold more responsibilities then he can handle leaving him under sever stress which can have an effect on his healing abilities.

Other: His mane and tail are a gradient of those three colors like in my avatar and link. I couldn't manage to make if work in the second pic :/ . His legs are also gradient from red to black where his armor starts like in the link...I have a hard time with gradients.

Edited by PonyOfWar

OH MY GOD SO KAWAII

Username: iceestarz

post-20175-0-50094100-1467851827.gif

And my profile icon as reference.

Personality: Haven't really thought much on that, but Sunshine Bliss is my ponysona and basically is just constantly optimistic and enjoys making ponies feel all happy. :P because life always needs a little ray of sunshine c:

Further Information [optional]: has a pet fox becaus foxes are the coolest animals on the planet brah. ;3;

Hello there :) I would like to request a drawing of my OC, Stormlight please.

Username: Cry

post-29781-0-70519400-1467851995_thumb.jpgpost-29781-0-83783700-1467852009_thumb.jpg

Personality: Stormlight is known for his kindness and helpfulness towards everypony, though can tend to be as serious and as blunt as he needs to be in order to have things his way sometimes. He will take initiative and give out orders as a leader without hesitation. Storm does not accept failure, and will fall under pressure easily if his motives are noticed.

He is mostly seen with a smile on his face, but will keep a neutral face when he's by himself or is not in the mood to show happiness. Slimmer than most stallions.

(edited)

As promised c: These are the selected characters for this round:

1. @[member=Mentis Soliloquy] [DONE]

2. @[member=iceestarz] [DONE]

3. @@PonyOfWar [DONE]

4. @@Sweet Pen [DONE]

5. @ [DONE]

Next round will probably be a que of 3. Applications after this point will not be considered until the que is complete and I reopen the thread.

Edited by Tealeaf

Dammit I'm too late for this! D:

Oh well, might as well keep an eye on this for now.

You can catch the next round after I'm done with this que! c:

That is some beautiful artwork. Please grace my tiny character with your magnificent crafting skills. :o

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ivory-star-r9559

(If you desire the information on the front page)

Username: Fractured

post-28184-0-70723200-1467859379_thumb.png
Personality:

Intelligent. Solver problems really quickly, and learns and adapts to new ideas and concepts just as fast. Is very knowledgeable in her own right, however, and can rattle off on any number of subjects, academic or otherwise.

Positive. Has a generally good humored nature about everything, even when things don't go her way. Likes to look at the upside to things, even when it's difficult to find. To her friends, likes to extend the same attitude, trying her hardest to lift their spirits, however she can.

Driven. Goes straight towards her goals, with all the fury of a thousand burning suns. Hits things hard and fast, and won't stop until every option has been exhausted, both practical and plausible, and actually delights in the challenge it brings her, working over multiple angles and options in order to push past her goal. And when that doesn't work, is a bit of a sore loser, but never lets it completely ruin her mood.

Social. Loves meeting and interacting with others, and loves both making new friends, and meeting up with old ones. Loves to talk in general, and can go on for hours without getting listless or bored.

Detached. Often talks and acts as if she's not properly grounded to the world around her. Does strange things such as delve into unrelated thoughts in the middle of conversations, talk about things that make little sense in context, and display what would usually be considered inappropriate reactions for a given situation, though it's most typically entirely unintentional.

In essence, if you could think Pinkie+Twilight, then shave those edges off, you'd have yourself an Ivory Star. Quirky, bizarre, and just occasionally lovable. :P

Wears a solid black hoodie (similar to this image:

https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/6/12/346463/full.png ) and carries around a walkman, typically slung around her neck (similar to this image:
https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/9/20/431491/large.png ).

(edited)

Two finished today! Kinda slow, but the rest should be completed sometime tomorrow c:

The back legs ended up being a lil on the thick side this time around cuz i'm sleepy, but otherwise I'm happy with how it turned out.

Username: Mentis Soliloquy or Sapphire-EmeraldBolt on DA
Visual Reference or Description: well ive got a few pics! ;)

Personality: Rash, stubborn, cold (at times), loyal, clumsy.
Further Information [optional]: Not a true guard pony kinda had to join because of her sister. More here: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sapphire-r8929

OH MY GOD SO KAWAII

Username: iceestarz
attachicon.gifimage.gif
And my profile icon as reference.
Personality: Haven't really thought much on that, but Sunshine Bliss is my ponysona and basically is just constantly optimistic and enjoys making ponies feel all happy. :P because life always needs a little ray of sunshine c:
Further Information [optional]: has a pet fox becaus foxes are the coolest animals on the planet brah. ;3;

freesketch4_by_enigmaticwisp-da9eq2t.png

Link for download: http://sta.sh/0iz9ugevqkz

freesketch5_by_enigmaticwisp-da9eq3q.png

Link for download: http://sta.sh/05v1rcvhxk

Edited by Tealeaf

I took a break for personal work today, but will be up and moving tomorrow with these requests c: Keep an eye out then!

Two finished today! Kinda slow, but the rest should be completed sometime tomorrow c:

freesketch4_by_enigmaticwisp-da9eq2t.png

Link for download: http://sta.sh/0iz9ugevqkz

freesketch5_by_enigmaticwisp-da9eq3q.png

Link for download: http://sta.sh/05v1rcvhxk

Omgomgomgomg thank you so much! This has been a somewhat terrible day so thank you very much for making my day a bit less bad! :) :) :D

Omgomgomgomg thank you so much! This has been a somewhat terrible day so thank you very much for making my day a bit less bad! :) :) :D

I'm very glad to hear that you're happy with how it came out! c:

I'm very glad to hear that you're happy with how it came out! c:

you are literally such a good artist ;3; I would love to draw you a pony as some type of thank you!

you are literally such a good artist ;3; I would love to draw you a pony as some type of thank you!

You absolutely do not have to, but if you decide that you'd like to, I always enjoy new artwork of my characters. The only one I have released right now is Misty Tealeaf, who you can find all over the place cuz she's my primary c: 

You absolutely do not have to, but if you decide that you'd like to, I always enjoy new artwork of my characters. The only one I have released right now is Misty Tealeaf, who you can find all over the place cuz she's my primary c:

It would be my pleasure. :3 I know that my drawing was just a request but your drawing has completely flipped my day from bad to good that I want to gift you with fanart ;3;

(edited)

The back legs ended up being a lil on the thick side this time around cuz i'm sleepy, but otherwise I'm happy with how it turned out.

sig-4590545.freesketch4_by_enigmaticwisp

Link for download: http://sta.sh/0iz9ugevqkzsig-4590545.freesketch5_by_enigmaticwisp

Link for download: http://sta.sh/05v1rcvhxk

That...

Is kinda F#%@ stunning!

OMG!!...

I'm going to use that image somewhere!

Thank you.

P.S

You ever need more I'll give you some! :)

post-35804-0-62083100-1468052805.jpgpost-35804-0-41129900-1468052823.jpg

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

That...

Is kinda F#%@ stunning!

OMG!!...

I'm going to use that image somewhere!

Thank you.

P.S

You ever need more I'll give you some! :)

attachicon.gifimages (16).jpgattachicon.gifimages (12).jpg

I'm really glad you like it! c: Feel free to use it wherever and however you'd like, just credit me whenever necessary as EnigmaticWisp.

I do these sketches for practice so that I keep sort of "in shape" with my art. It's pretty much the only way that I can guarantee I'm going to draw something every day lmao <3