Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Enii's Free Sketching [CLOSED]

Tealeaf

Just wanted to stop by and update since I didn't do the work I had planned to do when I had planned to do it lol
I do still intend to get it all done, but I'm doing this stuff in between personal work as well so please keep that in mind.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meantime, this is what I have been working on aside from these mlp sketches. It's very, very messy atm.

I also have three trades in progress lol

post-38439-0-08307400-1468362500_thumb.png

Okay, so I'm hoping to get to some of these today lmao. My micro USB broke so I'm borrowing one from my mother. This, unfortunately, means that I can't draw at all after the time they go to sleep, so my draw-time has been cut considerably. I've also got some trades to do that take priority over these, but I'm doing these as warmups so they get done pretty quickly. Just understand that my speed is only cut down so much atm because of that little set back c:

(edited)

It's okay I'm an artist myself so I understand, I'll be patient :D but your ponies are so good I must admit how truly excited I am for mine XD

Edited by PonyOfWar

You draw really good and I wish your shop wasn't closed...

The shop will reopen once I can finish with my current que! But for now, since I can't really draw much atm, I need to be patient.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Working on commissions and trades today, but I'm hoping to finish up this silly little sketch que sometime tomorrow. Once again, so sorry for the wait! 

Drawings are done c: Just havent been able to post yet. Will do so as soon as possible and then, once my trades and commissions are done, I'll open another que.

• 3 weeks later...

@@Tealeaf

It's still cool, I have seen your status so I know you are going through somethings. I believe your art is well worth the wait considering what the first two ended up with. There is a large space on my wall waiting for this :)

Edited by PonyOfWar

• 2 weeks later...

Username: MasontheDialga
Visual Reference or Description:mlp_unicorn_oc_by_autumnvelvet-d9wk9m6.p
Personality:

Autumn is an extremely kind individual; some of the best qualities pony kind has to offer are represented within him: Generosity, happiness, selflessness, energetic and rather extroverted. He finds great pleasure in making friends, and he never seems to turn down any pony's request for help. He tends to brighten a room when he walks in, and he is sweetly charming in social situations. His best feature is his willingness to do anything for those who call him 'friend', and never leaving them cold.

He does have a few issues with things such as his emotional sensitivity, and he finds himself hard-pressed to make a choice when pressured. Both of these are usually tied to his feelings towards others - he is constantly worried about how others think of him, and any bad results can negatively impact his self-esteem and personal confidence. He has to be careful about taking on too much, as he has a difficult time telling any pony in need 'no'

Autumn is constantly happy. He walks quick and peppy, and he always talks in the cheeriest voice. He's always cheery around his friends; he's never nervous about meeting new ponies. This stallion is never nervous speaking about anyone or anything - he's like an open book. Even if he hasn't seen a buddy in a long time, he'll talk to them as if they had been in touch the whole time.

His motto is, don't lie or just don't tell anyone because he doesn't like lying. He is a smart pony. He doesn't know some things that most people do but he knows about things most people don't even think about.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop by and verify that, YES, I am still around. I got swamped with schoolwork these last few months and am mostly back. I lost a lot of files on my computer as well, so I'll need to re-do some of these sketches I promised. I'm hoping it won't take too long though! Thank you guys SO much for being patient. I know it's been real crazy slow.

@@Tealeaf,

Could I be bold enough to ask for another request?  

I suppose that'd be alright! c: I like most of your characters. I will have to get my other sketches done first, but I can put you in the next round most likely.

Name: War

References:

1.) http://www.fimfiction.net/story/323432/elements-of-chaos-liberation

2.) attachicon.gifWar.jpg

3.) And my Avatar

Personality: War is a leader he has been trained since his creation years ago in the art of discipline and it’s something he tries to develop in others, seeing potential in everyone even if they don’t see it in themselves. War is very caring to his brothers always having what they might need on his person and is ever ready to put himself between them and danger. When people show proper respect for him and his family he can be a very kind, tolerate and patient pony but can snap like a twig if lines are crossed. He is very passionate about learning and bettering himself, loving to train in new skills whenever possible and continuing to better himself in skills he already possesses. War tends to be very bossy and tough on his brothers. He is very calm and not quiet to anger and has a bit of a hero complex that causes him to jump in on trouble and try to give aid. He enjoys learning from others of higher skill in something he wants to learn but equally loves to teach others. He can be extremely hard-headed believing his way is the right way and will be stubborn until proven otherwise. Due to his sheltered life he is very naive about the world and because of this can be easily manipulated. He has a tendency to hold more responsibilities then he can handle leaving him under sever stress which can have an effect on his healing abilities.

Other: His mane and tail are a gradient of those three colors like in my avatar and link. I couldn't manage to make if work in the second pic :/ . His legs are also gradient from red to black where his armor starts like in the link...I have a hard time with gradients.

OH OH OH MEMEMEME!

Username: Sweet Pen

Visual Reference or Description: sig-4588995.jYsML9n.png

Personality:

It is usually a cold pony and almost heartless, but in rare moments show her gentle side.

Further Information [optional]:

Sweet Pen is taller than a normal pony and size of Luna. Tends to keep her wings almost all the time open or half closed (like on the picture above).

Has rest of feathers on her back, to show that one day she used to be a normal pegasus trying to live a calm life.

Hello there :) I would like to request a drawing of my OC, Stormlight please.

Username: Cry

Visual Reference or Description:

Personality: Stormlight is known for his kindness and helpfulness towards everypony, though can tend to be as serious and as blunt as he needs to be in order to have things his way sometimes. He will take initiative and give out orders as a leader without hesitation. Storm does not accept failure, and will fall under pressure easily if his motives are noticed.

Further Information [optional]:

He is mostly seen with a smile on his face, but will keep a neutral face when he's by himself or is not in the mood to show happiness. Slimmer than most stallions.

Finished! c: I experimented a bit with a newer sketch style, but I hope you guys like it!

Our second round will begin shortly, and I wanted to thank you guys a BUNCH for being so insanely patient with me.

freesketch8_by_enigmaticwisp-danwhci.png

Link for Download: http://sta.sh/018r3z4hqi6

freesketch9_by_enigmaticwisp-danwhg5.png

Link for Download: http://sta.sh/0kypn7rjzyj

freesketch10_by_enigmaticwisp-danwhir.pn

Link for Download: http://sta.sh/0201xukgjw82

Hello there I just happen to come across your humble little shop and took a glance at your artwork which is amazing by the way if you still have open slots I would like to place my request to have my oc Chaos drawn if its not to much to ask I will post a picture and a small description as well her cutie mark is in the picture as well, but will describe it.

Mane & tail: her mane and tail is natural curls

Mane and tail color: her mane and tail colors are black and red

Eye color: her left eye is red and her right eye is gold

Body color: her body color is gold

Cutie mark: her cutie mark is a human skull with a crazy grin with a black rose piercing through the top side of the skull there is cracks where the rose entered the skull and also there is blood dripping from the spot the rose pierced through

Personality: she likes stirring up a little chaos time to time after all she is the princess of chaos though she deems herself a queen, she is sarcastic at times, but is kindhearted as well.

post-38560-0-82698700-1478671260_thumb.png

Edited by chaosprincess

Finished! c: I experimented a bit with a newer sketch style, but I hope you guys like it!

Our second round will begin shortly, and I wanted to thank you guys a BUNCH for being so insanely patient with me.

sig-4728667.freesketch8_by_enigmaticwisp

Link for Download: http://sta.sh/018r3z4hqi6

sig-4728667.freesketch9_by_enigmaticwisp

Link for Download: http://sta.sh/0kypn7rjzyj

sig-4728667.freesketch10_by_enigmaticwis

Link for Download: http://sta.sh/0201xukgjw82

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA pretty pony <33333

If ya post it on deviantart, could you mention me? My deviantart is on my signature :P

Ohhhh my gosh, your art style is SOOO cute! I know you have a lot to draw r/n, but if you want, when you have time, we can make an art trade! Just tell me what character you want me to draw in return. :D I'd love that.

Anyway, here she is:

Username: darkwingmare

Appearence: http://hoshikokin.deviantart.com/art/Meet-Wake-612640524(I'm on my phone so I hope a link to her page is okay!)

Personality: Wake is an active mare, she loves the marinelife and her profession is surf coach/teacher at a Surf Camp at the coast. When she isn't working, she loves to bring her friends and do yoga or just paddleboard her way around peaceful waters. She keeps an open mind and loves to listen whenever there is a story to be told.

Kind, extremely calm and peaceful. However, she has a hard time telling what other ponies might feel unless they express it to her. She's so relaxed that she seldom notices if anyone is upset with her, etc. It gets her in emotional trouble at times.

Hello. It would be great if you could do my oc Regal Shadow.

Username: Regal Shadow

Visual Reference or Description:

post-39678-0-27923400-1478705780_thumb.png

Personality: He is a kind alicorn king. He's confident, but doesn't like getting attention for the good things that he does. he's polite, but also likes to have fun.

Further Information [Optional]:

He is an alicorn so he would be bigger than a normal pony. (about the size of Cadence.)

Username: StormBlaze 
Visual Reference or Description: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/fire_kougra15/1342618244kerijiano_jess_pony_ref_zps794f64d4.jpg
Personality: Fun, wild, tomboy, confident.... so think Rainbow Dash
Further Information [optional]: would be cool to have her in a beanie hat and hoodie for winter, or other ideas; she loves the wonderbolts, mint milkshakes and she is a singing pony. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA pretty pony <33333

If ya post it on deviantart, could you mention me? My deviantart is on my signature :P

Can do! c: I'll have my next round up and ready later today. It's a very high energy day for everybody, I think, so I could use the distraction.

I went ahead and mentioned you on the DA upload.

Name: Kronos

Visual Reference/Description: sig-4729335.photo-thumb-36045.jpg

Personality: Tough, adventurous, protective, fun loving (surprisingly), flirty at times, overall intimidating but nice guy

Further Information: He has a plethora of mental and behavioral issues such as ADHD/ADD and Multiple Personality Disorder (his most prominent "personalities" are Archangel, which looks like Kronos but is more ghostly and is all light blue, and Typhus, who is like Archangel but red instead), he's also schizophrenic and has a very very VERY short fuse. He's also typically a mercenary pony and he's a cyborg

Edited by Kronos the Revenant