Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find the above *character* attractive?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

11 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

I feel like I'm the only one on this particular page who finds your OC-based artwork attractive.

5a5c183f65ad0_download(6).jpeg.704e291e0c3780a4a1cc39fc88fdfeb2.jpeg

Spike and Thorax are definitely not attractive, like you are really weird if you think they are. One is a baby dragon and one is a bug deer.

Ember is kind of attractive, I am not really into lizards though. ^_^

Related image

A Tarr from Slime Rancher.

Edited by Babyyoshi309

7 minutes ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Spike and Thorax are definitely not attractive, like you are really weird if you think they are. One is a baby dragon and one is a bug deer.

"I am really weird if I think Spike and Thorax are attractive", you say? Now that is very rude. I find them attractive because of their kind personalities.  What You said, sir, sounded rude to my ears, implying I like them in such an inappropriate way.:(

Edited by WiiGuy2014

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"I am really weird if I think Spike and Thorax are attractive", you say? Now that is very rude. I find them attractive because of their kind personalities.  What You said, sir, sounded rude to my ears, implying I like them in such an inappropriate way.:(

Wut? :wat:

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

• Brohoof 3

stop w the OCs. One of them was just a flipping recolour/combo thingy of rainbow w jackies hat. And Ima human. I like humans. I dont give a mules hoof bout gender, tho, so whatever floats yo boat. I dont wanna offend anyone, but these pics are supposed to be attractive to a human. I was much more attracted to the ones before you guys started to only do mlp OCs. I get its mlp forums but come on. At least show some EGs. Again, sorry for being so blunt, and if Ive offended NE1

Oh! I dont have a pic, but what about Lucifer from Blue Exorcist? I know hes the demon Lucifer and all, but I drew so much fan art and hes so pretty and I love the hair and the eyes and Ill shut up now... :sunny:

Edited by CrystalBloodMoon
forgot to add to the discussion

3 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

stop w the OCs. One of them was just a flipping recolour/combo thingy of rainbow w jackies hat. And Ima human. I like humans. I dont give a mules hoof bout gender, tho, so whatever floats yo boat. I dont wanna offend anyone, but these pics are supposed to be attractive to a human. I was much more attracted to the ones before you guys started to only do mlp OCs. I get its mlp forums but come on. At least show some EGs. Again, sorry for being so blunt, and if Ive offended NE1

THANK YOU!!!!!! I was starting to get frustrated as well! :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1