Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find the above *character* attractive?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Just now, Babyyoshi309 said:

Wut? :wat:

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

I answered the question, Is the character attractive?. I think all 3 of them in the first post you qouted me are attractive in their own way. Spike for bringing Changelings and Dragon friends together, Ember for her toughness and learning to be more open with feelings, and Thorax for his adorkableness and learning to be a better leader!

What you wrote on the previous page makes it sound like I'm a freak for loving those 3 characters, and I don't appreciate being called that. 

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I answered the question, Is the character attractive?. I think all 3 of them in the first post you qouted me are attractive in their own way. Spike for bringing Changelings and Dragon friends together, Ember for her toughness and learning to be more open with feelings, and Thorax for his adorkableness and learning to be a better leader!

What you wrote on the previous page makes it sound like I'm a freak for loving those 3 characters, and I don't appreciate being called that. 

You clearly do not understand the point of this thread. We are not supposed to judge by personalities... ^_^

Also, I only said you (general you, not you specifically) are a weirdo if you find Spike or Thorax attractive.

6 hours ago, SoberStarlight said:

I apologize if I ticked some of you guys off... I thought we were supposed to put OC's...

Anywho, how about Link from Breath of the Wild?

image.png.898ce18b5612f9400db299d28d590651.png

Eh, kinda. I don't know how attracted I could be to a cg character whose animation leaves a lot to be desired. But it was a cool game and he had a cool storyline, so I'll give link a 6/10

3 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Eh, kinda. I don't know how attracted I could be to a cg character whose animation leaves a lot to be desired. But it was a cool game and he had a cool storyline, so I'll give link a 6/10

You forgot to put another character. ^_^

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@WiiGuy2014

The hat or Mario?

I think the hat looks pretty cute, TBH.

Do you think Judy Hopps is cute?

judy-hopps.jpg

I wouldn't say "cute", because in that world, only bunnies are allowed to call other bunnies cute. Nice and dependable is more like it!

How about this Disney Character?

5a5d1b488f0dc_download(8).jpeg.2a14a66e9669d4178c73ce4b735ffa97.jpeg