Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Describe yourself with a song!

TomokoKuroki

Well, I'm not going to put up a video. (Only because I suck at uploading of downloading or whatever.)

But if you really want to hear it, listen to Sara Bareilles's "Brave". I feel like she stalked me and put my problems into a song. You could also hear "King of Anything" (same artist) and it will be me not telling how I really feel to my "best" friend. 

I honestly feel like she is stalking me and making millions off of my (slightly) painful social life.

• 3 months later...

So post any song/music that describes you. Whether when you're angry, sad, depressed, etc.

Since I got depressed SO MANY TIMES (depressed suicidal once)

Mine is this

What about you ponies?

Edited by Wingnut
Added music prefix.
  • Brohoof 2

Most of KoЯn's music as of now, full of pain, neglect and loneliness. I have a lot of music with screaming and emotional vocals that I blast in my car, it really brings me to paradise.

• Brohoof 1

International folk music, because I have travelled the globe, and have listened to the music of the locals, some of it modern, but I also heard a lot of traditional music, to get an idea of what live is like for the people who played music. Most of the music ordinary Americans are familiar with, are Hispanic or Celtic music, but I have heard live Chinese music, Korean, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, and African locals, just to name a few, I do have a strong curiosity of the world and the people who live in different regions, plus I identify myself as a new generation of human, not just specifically American or French Canadian, but as a person of the world, to understand the lifestyle of others, and appreciate how they see the world. 

Most of KoЯn's music as of now, full of pain, neglect and loneliness. I have a lot of music with screaming and emotional vocals that I blast in my car, it really brings me to paradise.

Korn's music is really good  :D

--------------------------------------------

Personally myself I've been listening to mostly Marilyn Manson, just been in a teenage rebellion mood as of lately and I just like how his voice sounds.

• Brohoof 1

Korn's music is really good  :D

--------------------------------------------

Personally myself I've been listening to mostly Marilyn Manson, just been in a teenage rebellion mood as of lately and I just like how his voice sounds.

"The beautiful people, the beautiful people." :D

• Brohoof 1

Hi !  General Discussion has a media subsection and this is the best place to discuss a topic regarding music.  I also added a music prefix to the OP. 

Happy posting!  :)

• Brohoof 2