Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who will see the movie?

CastletonSnob

The biggest audience will be families for certain. Kids and their parents will make up the majority of profits. But Bronies will be a big contributor. Not in numbers but in profits thanks to their disposable income. 

I'm definitely gonna see it the day it comes out. Or the days after, if business is really good.

• Brohoof 1

Depending on whether they'll have the original version in theaters around here I'll go see it. I flat out refuse to watch the Dutch version. I am definitely going to see it, though. I still have hopes for it to finish the series strongly.

It'll be a nice draw for families with younger kids. The older kids will want to go to the bigger budget Disney or Pixar of the moment. Bronies will make up a large part of the take, of course, and that'll include a few bucks from my pocket to be sure!  :sunbutt:

Psh, I wouldn't miss this movie for the world. Considering I've watched every new episode live-stream since joining the fandom, I doubt I'd miss something like this. Even if it isn't at the theater, I'd still stay up to watch it through bronynet or something. (Then I'd buy twelve copies of it on blu-ray)

@@cmarston1, I had no idea Rainbow Rocks was in theaters. Huh. Where at? I take it the showings were limited.  

Psh, I wouldn't miss this movie for the world. Considering I've watched every new episode live-stream since joining the fandom, I doubt I'd miss something like this. Even if it isn't at the theater, I'd still stay up to watch it through bronynet or something. (Then I'd buy twelve copies of it on blu-ray)

@@cmarston1, I had no idea Rainbow Rocks was in theaters. Huh. Where at? I take it the showings were limited.  

they did limited showings of both rainbow rocks and Equestria girls as publicity stunts to launch the series.

• Brohoof 1

Assuming that MLP was originally for little girls that will be the target audience, but that's not going to stop me from watching it. :sneer:

I will try my damndest to see it! I don't care of I'll be the oldest one there, I wanna see the ponies!

Amen to that my friend, I will be there with you. XD

• Brohoof 1

I will definitely go out and see the movie in theaters. Rainbow Rocks was one of the first dates I went on with my current girlfriend and we will see it together.

I'm going, no questions about it. I am just gonna be alone because I have no friends locally to watch it with.

If my girlfriend doesn't want to see it in the cinema, I dunno if I'd go alone ... (nothing to do with being a Brony, just that I hate going to the cinema alone).  :-o

Edited by ashi

If my girlfriend doesn't want to see it in the cinema, I dunno if I'd go alone ... (nothing to do with being a Brony, just that I hate going to the cinema alone).  :-o

Its a group experience for me too. I am still seeing it in theaters alone anyways because I want to be at it like a grand brony event. I went to EQG1 and EQG2 in theaters but those were select events, this is a worldwide release.

I probably won't see it in theaters since I only go once a year or so. I'll probably wait until it comes out and I'll rent it first and, if I like it, later buy it.

Edited by The Diver