Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else ready for G5?

ManaMinori

44 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Only the brightest, at the Hasbro, Inc!

Their decisions of trying to make a web series (commercial for children) on Youtube, with the slogan "Feeling good ad h*ll", at the same time as COPPA happened, really shows they are either very unlucky or worse.

Maybe the COVID-19 is trying to tell them something? :ooh: or warn them about a upcoming backlash about how "MLP is ruin wah wah."

• Brohoof 1

I feel like, if G5 came too soon, it would just be like another season of G4. Usually we have to wait a long long time between seasons.

I was looking forward to Pony Life, just because it felt like a nice distraction.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:27 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m so ready! I can’t wait to see the new characters and new storylines and stuff. I have a feeling it’s gonna be great. 

I'm curious to see if they take any ideas from Friendship is Magic & tweak/expand on them. 

I don't know. Its not emotionally, the thing is that I have limited internet connection so I won't be able to watch the episodes as soon as they reach whatever website and since in Cuba the government won't try to get a certain kids show, having it on TV won't happen after quite some time. The people who sell series in their houses are not going to have it. Cause they don't even have G4 complete. 

I am, but I still don't know if the information of a new movie for September 2021 is true, although starting a generation with a movie is a good idea, I don't know if after that they will develop a series or the whole plot will be developed in films.

I really don't have much faith in reboots after seeing how low budget they can get:

Spoiler

Design might be "okay", but there is no money in animation here.

I'm honestly beyond conflicted. Of course I want the MLP legacy to continue, but I already sense that that legacy is going to be misrepresented through G5. We've all seen the spoilers...it looks like the creators are taking it down the route to be more of a show for children than a show that everyone can enjoy. I feel like the initial charm that G4 had will be stripped of it. Perhaps I'm just paranoid, though, seeing as MLP has contributed so much to my life and still remains to be something I hold dear to my heart. 

But you never know. I welcome G5 with open arms, knowing that I can always just close them again and rewatch G4 to my heart's content. 

• 1 month later...