Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Name one thing you don't like about yourself

KiraTakahashi

39 minutes ago, princessxrainbowdash said:

I hate how chubby my face is, and the rest of my body is an hour-glass figure most people would tease me for having curves. I hate how I care about what other people think.

Shut up you're beautiful! Besides, they do say us girls with curves are the best ones to be found. :mlp_smug:

As for me, I hate how I get jealous so easily....

18 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Shut up you're beautiful! Besides, they do say us girls with curves are the best ones to be found. :mlp_smug:

As for me, I hate how I get jealous so easily....

Bruh, you probably are wayyyyyy more pretty than me but thanks girl!:wub: :toldya: 

With an overwhelming confidence I can say there is not a single thing I dislike about myself. I work hard on myself, train and exercise I eat healthy, grooming game on point. You'd think I would say my height but I love my height know why because girl I want to look into your eyes not onto them. Though there is one thing procrastination is a thing haha that I do and anxiety, depression but I keep on smiling as the world smiles back at me I'm the most positive guy you'll find and I always simply want to make people happy by making them feel special.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I've always been a bit of a pushover. I really struggle to find my place in a group and end up being lonely and shy. That's probably been what I've hated about myself most for years now, although I do keep trying to be better and stop viewing myself in a bad way.

• 1 year later...

Being "too smart" and riding on that too much, thinking the work you've always ever done will suffice and they'll work out in the end. Nope.

I talk too much and can't shut up sometimes. I even talk so fast, in order to say every last thing rattling around in my brain, that I stumble over my words and get tongie-tied. And trust me, nothing I say is ever that important.