Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Name one thing you don't like about yourself

KiraTakahashi

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I talk too much and can't shut up sometimes. I even talk so fast, in order to say every last thing rattling around in my brain, that I stumble over my words and get tongie-tied. And trust me, nothing I say is ever that important.

That's not true, Dreamy. :rarity:

I wish I was a bit more self centered sometimes. I feel like I am harming myself just to make others happy and in one specific case it brought disastrous results both to me and to person I wished to help.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

i cant make choices myself, i have to ask for help when choosing between even the smallest things. also, i get very obsessive about things i like and i end up getting upset when people try to “intrude” on my favorite stuff. also i don’t feel very masculine. i am a man, but i don’t feel very macho or manly. i don’t particularly want to be, but i feel like i HAVE to be. 

:blush: idk it kinda sucks

this was more than one sorry

Edited by brony_bonk

I’m a yes man.  Too many times I get myself into things I’d rather not cause I find it hard to say no.  I’ve gotten better about it over the years so there’s that, but I still need some work. 

• 2 months later...

I’ve been called frigid more times than I can count. I prefer the term distant over frigid personally. I know that I can be very difficult to approach and it’s something I wrestle with.

Only one? :D

I think I'd have to say that sometimes I commit too much to work/studying and leave myself with too little time for anything or anyone else, and stress myself out in the process. I do this because I want everything I do in life to be the absolute best it can be, but I have prioritised this so wholeheartedly that I've ended up alienating people who I've been very close to without wanting to (it's possible they may even see this - if so, I apologize) and sometimes even shut my close family out too. Maintaining a work/life balance is definitely something I need to get better at.

I’m too heavy. Need to lose about 10 pounds to 20lbs. Also I wish my brain was more typical. My autism gives me intelligence but causes common sense issues and not realizing what’s obvious to others

Sometimes I become too slow, especially if I feel like what I do is not appreciated. That's my biggest problem and I would like to learn to accept criticism in healthier ways than I generally do :blush:

Everything? LIke I am broken, basically. A lesser man. Screw it. I remember being on my balcony some years ago, dissociated as usual. And there were a couple of people coming from the left of the street. I saw them in my periferal view, but didn't pay attention. And then one them angrily kicks a metal door making a very loud noise. And I turned to look at this girl, or boy. And his face was shaped like a  crescent moon. It was very, very deformed. And I see her staring into my eyes with such hatred, as if she knew me. Wow, did I screw the human gene pool introducing all sort of physical defects and mental illnesses. Which may explain the subconscious guilt.

Also, the sheer unstability I experience myself, pisses me off. It is always there. But I did not want to see it. The truth. And whenever I see a homeless person thrown in the street without the bare capacity to move. There I am, too. These broken, dysfcuntional and mentally handicapped people may exist because of me, I fear. Because the way that girl with the twisted face looked at me. There was quite a bit of hatred and pain in those eyes. Just imagine it.

It reminds me of tubalcain and his progeny of freaks and degenerates. And I feel pretty much like him. I don't understand the actual source of all these genetic issues. But I have some of them myself. A weak body that is anorexic no matter my diet, spinal problems, misaligned eyes, crowded teeth. But it doesn't stop there. There is more! On top of all the mental problems. I am not a good person at all. Most of the time I feel like a murder hobo riddled with compulsive behaviours, misogyny, sadism, violence, jelousy, narcissism, etc. I am a "hippy", basically. A liar. A charlatan. A lesser specimen of the human species in the chain of society. And it gets worse. I am essentially destroyed. So, there is some honesty for you. But there is a certain beauty to the truth. Don't you think? Even one as ugly as this one.