Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Name one thing you don't like about yourself

KiraTakahashi

Is everything out the question?

I'd say the worst think is how unfriendly and introvert I am; I just feel happier in my own company and I don't bother anyone else. It's a win-win. I'd rather not be like that though.

The greatest thing I don't like about myself... it would have to be my literary skills. I have no idea why, but I've been having trouble reading out loud. I can type, read in my head, and write just fine, but I sound like someone who is barely literate when I read out loud.

Anger issues. I don't know why, but even little, insignificant things set me off. Been this way all my life, though I'd rather not be. It's caused serious rifts in some of my relationships, with an ex even saying she broke up with me because I find it hard to control my anger. I've tried channeling that anger into writing, but the next day, I'm back to the same old thing.

• 3 years later...

Social anxiety. Life would be so much easier without it. As for now I live with parents and it's kinda ok, but the fact I'll have to do "adult things" that involve interactions with other people like applying for a job or reasoning with noisy neighbor frightens me. And it's hard for me to socialize, I can maintain relationships or conversations, but I can't start new ones, there's always that severe feeling that I behave annoying

• Brohoof 1

nice and short: my life...well just the half of it about 70% of it? Give or take.