Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Name one thing you don't like about yourself

KiraTakahashi

Now I'm not making this a hate thread, but more of an inspiration thing I guess. Plus another good way to learn about the users here. You must learn the good and the bad to fully understand someone.

Anyways, name one thing you don't like about yourself emotionally wise. Once you've done that explain on what you would do to change it if you wanted to. After that, take your advice (if you gave any) or even go off what someone else said and put it to good use. Basically better yourself for you.

Now then I don't like my anger issues. Am I going to do something about it? Yes, I want to divert that emotion into something else. Art or even giving writing a try. Everytime I'm angry I'll try to think of something to do as a new project if I'm not home or just instantly do it if I am home.

Now go on give it a try.

• Brohoof 3

I'm pretty forgetful resulting in me losing my temper which can result in me making a scene. I really need to learn to calm down and not be afraid to admit to someone close to me that I made a mistake and that I need help. I also don't think before I act and that only gets me in a lot of trouble. For this one, perhaps I need to think things through by looking at as many options as possible. If I did that, I wouldn't get scolded for doing the wrong thing.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty forgetful resulting in me losing my temper which can result in me making a scene. I really need to learn to calm down and not be afraid to admit to someone close to me that I made a mistake and that I need help. I also don't think before I act and that only gets me in a lot of trouble. For this one, perhaps I need to think things through by looking at as many options as possible. If I did that, I wouldn't get scolded for doing the wrong thing.

I can understand that pretty well. That kinda goes with my anger issues a bit. Sometimes it can be be hard to fully think of all the possibilities, but doing it over and over maybe we will both make it there huh?

• Brohoof 1

I can understand that pretty well. That kinda goes with my anger issues a bit. Sometimes it can be be hard to fully think of all the possibilities, but doing it over and over maybe we will both make it there huh?

I've got plenty of things about me that I don't like--I have a sour disposition--yet the ones I described are perhaps my worst two qualities that drag me down.

• Brohoof 1

my sense of humour, the jokes i like are really offensive and/or just horrible but i can help but find them funny :c and i don't like that about me

Offensive jokes can be pretty bad..but maybe not all that bad. It's a joke for a reason meaning you aren't seriously being offensive because your mean. It's just funny and that's that. If you would have heard some of the jokes I've said..man I'd have so many people angry at me..I usually keep those jokes private with friends who like em.

I've got plenty of things about me that I don't like--I have a sour disposition--yet the ones I described are perhaps my worst two qualities that drag me down.

Trust me I hate most of the things about me..but I try really hard to just ignore it, get on with life and if it comes to it..fix it when I can.

• Brohoof 1

Offensive jokes can be pretty bad..but maybe not all that bad. It's a joke for a reason meaning you aren't seriously being offensive because your mean. It's just funny and that's that. If you would have heard some of the jokes I've said..man I'd have so many people angry at me..I usually keep those jokes private with friends who like em.

even my best friends cant stand some of the jokes i like DX im only just coming to realise how bad it is and now im progressively trying to change my attitude towards dark humour.

• Brohoof 1

Trust me I hate most of the things about me..but I try really hard to just ignore it, get on with life and if it comes to it..fix it when I can.

It's not easy when it comes back to haunt you on a regular basis, but that's just part of my own life progress. It might not be the easy you or anyone else was looking for regarding me, but it's something I'm meant to deal with. Even after over thirty years, at least I'm consistent about something and I can't really be upset over that.

• Brohoof 2

even my best friends cant stand some of the jokes i like DX im only just coming to realise how bad it is and now im progressively trying to change my attitude towards dark humour.

Well if you feel it's right and it begins to make you feel better then keep on that journey. Just do what makes you happy.

Well if you feel it's right and it begins to make you feel better then keep on that journey. Just do what makes you happy.

BTW sorry for the double posting, my phone is messing up.

• Brohoof 1

its actually me doing what makes other happy.. which intern makes me happy XP ima kinda just in that whole self change for the better stage right now

• Brohoof 1

I'm aloof, hermetic even. Some think I feel lonely, but I feel free actually.

That ties in with my somehow dysfunctional enviroment, during childhood. It was all a mess.

So I made a promise. I would find happiness on my own. To never depend on anybody else. Because trust was answered with disappointment, and worse.

To change this, perhaps involves, actually forgiving my past.

That's it, still I'm rather touchy when people gets closer.

• Brohoof 1

My explosive temper. I have a very long fuse but once I get mad it's very hard to control myself and I hate it. I also tend to forget most of the time when I was angry. Luckily most of what I do is yell and swear. I stopped doing anything physical when I was a kid.

• Brohoof 1

That ties in with my somehow dysfunctional enviroment, during childhood. It was all a mess.

So I made a promise. I would find happiness on my own. To never depend on anybody else. Because trust was answered with disappointment, and worse.

It can be hard, but if you do find someone who you feel you can let in. Do it. Be cautious but don't force them out if you don't need to.

It's kinda how I am now. Sure I move a few states away. I still have a phone..yet no one bothers speaking to me. That was months ago. So I make some friends down here..bam ditch me. I'm now cautious about new people..I'm just your average hurt puppy.

It can be hard, but if you do find someone who you feel you can let in. Do it. Be cautious but don't force them out if you don't need to.

It's kinda how I am now. Sure I move a few states away. I still have a phone..yet no one bothers speaking to me. That was months ago. So I make some friends down here..bam ditch me. I'm now cautious about new people..I'm just your average hurt puppy.

It's not easy when it comes back to haunt you on a regular basis, but that's just part of my own life progress. It might not be the easy you or anyone else was looking for regarding me, but it's something I'm meant to deal with. Even after over thirty years, at least I'm consistent about something and I can't really be upset over that.

BTW sorry if that came off rude. My brain died mid type and we'll yeah..

• Brohoof 1

BTW sorry for the double posting, my phone is messing up.

go into upload files+more reply options.. it should be easier to fix the double post like that

but are you double taping? that's probably why its happening..

So I made a promise. I would find happiness on my own. To never depend on anybody else

D: but other people are an important part of life and maintaining a healthy mental state D: (obviously not the bad people but you get what i mean)

people cant survive after (roughly)

3 minutes without air.

3 days without water.

3 weeks without food.

3 months without companionship.

heard of the movie "cast away' with tom hanks in it? and after a while he went insane? yea. thats as real as anything else, without other people you'll lose it ;-; mankind is a social species, good communication is imperative to sustain good mental helth (it just has to be with the right people which is sometimes hard to manage) 

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

It can be hard, but if you do find someone who you feel you can let in. Do it. Be cautious but don't force them out if you don't need to. It's kinda how I am now. Sure I move a few states away. I still have a phone..yet no one bothers speaking to me. That was months ago. So I make some friends down here..bam ditch me. I'm now cautious about new people..I'm just your average hurt puppy.

If you need someone to talk to, then I can listen.

D: but other people are an important part of life and maintaining a healthy mental state D: (obviously not the bad people but you get what i mean) people cant survive after (roughly)

Much appreciated, and believe you me. I'm full of attention here where I live. Perhaps even too much. To the point I can't meditate on my balcony, without some girls screaming like fangirls.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

I get upset extremely easily regardless of the situation. I would either get sad when I was yelled at or something would annoy me. At other times I would get extremely angry at the people around me and just sort of shut down. Regardless of how my feelings got I  wouldn't talk with anybody even those closest to me. I can't fix it but at least it doesn't go over to the people I know and make them mad at me.

• Brohoof 2

Actually I am pretty happy with myself overall. I went through a period where I pretty much removed everyone from my life, but it needed simplifying and right or wrong, that was how I went about it. Sometimes i think I made a mistake, but what is past is past. Now it is on to rebuilding everything.

Maybe.

Sorry to hear everyone ditched you. I've had people do that to me in life, but everyone has their own roads to travel and not everyone is worth taking along on every journey. If someone is not willing to be there during the rough times, then they are most certainly not worth having around in the best of times.

• Brohoof 1

Actually I am pretty happy with myself overall. I went through a period where I pretty much removed everyone from my life, but it needed simplifying and right or wrong, that was how I went about it. Sometimes i think I made a mistake, but what is past is past. Now it is on to rebuilding everything.

Maybe.

Sorry to hear everyone ditched you. I've had people do that to me in life, but everyone has their own roads to travel and not everyone is worth taking along on every journey. If someone is not willing to be there during the rough times, then they are most certainly not worth having around in the best of times.

Yeah that's for sure. So far my gf is the only one who stuck around. As to why she puts up with me..who knows XD.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah that's for sure. So far my gf is the only one who stuck around. As to why she puts up with me..who knows XD.

You probably have a very bubbly personality.

But hang onto the ones that are willing to hang onto you. You don't need anyone else to believe in you to believe in yourself, but it sure is awesome when someone else does.

• Brohoof 1

You probably have a very bubbly personality.

But hang onto the ones that are willing to hang onto you. You don't need anyone else to believe in you to believe in yourself, but it sure is awesome when someone else does.

There are times I'm pinkie..just depends on my mood really. But it is lovely that at least one person is here.

• Brohoof 1