Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moving to Equestria to escape from Trump.

Aurora Wolf

61 users have voted

1. 1. Will you go to Equestria to escape Trump?

• Count me in!
    • Nah. I'm staying. I'm not afraid.

Whats up trump gets in and people all over the web are like IT'S HITLER  REINCARNATED RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn the worst that can happen from trump directly is he dose nothing to change anything but if him talking to Democrats and republicans to get their input is any indication he may be a president that actually gets things done that can help out.

So until i start seeing deathcamps, death squads and other shit then trump is NOT  Hitler 

Yeah, I'm not too happy for Trump's victory, but people are getting overworked :dry:. Man, this is like South Park's global warming :dash:

With those stipulations, no. I hate Trump and I despise the fact that he is going to be president, but I wouldn't want to be in a place where I am not allowed to say "F*ck Trump!". It wouldn't be fun.

Good, you like free speech. But tell me... why do you hate Trump? Do you believe tbe lies CNN fed you?

I don't agree with the decision the US made, but I'm not afraid of Trump. I mean, I live in Canada for one, and life goes on regardless. If you have a great life with great friends and family do you really think Trump could take that away from you? If anything the US should fear nothing getting done because he might not have what it takes to accomplish very much.

I was terrified when I heard that the house and senate are mostly Republican, but then I found out that doesn't mean they're a Trump controlled house and senate. Just because he was the red candidate doesn't make him a Republican. Maybe he supported them in past elections but he's not one of them. They actually dislike him. He probably saw them as a tool to get elected but I'm sure they were thinking something similar. I don't care much for the Republican Party but they didn't get where they are without knowing a thing or two about how a government should be run. If Trump has to consult them on the vast majority of decisions he makes then they'll probably pass them if only if they're sound. If he tries to do something stupid I don't think a Republican senate or house will be that much better for him than if they were mostly Democrats. They're not going to roll over and just let him do whatever he wants even if a Trump presidency means they can continue to hold their seats.

Worry not guys. We may not even have four years of Trump if he caves under the pressure of the job he unwittingly signed up for. It's not going to be all roses for him and even Trump can't possible singlehandedly bring about the apocalypse, so worry not. If he makes it to four years just make sure you don't re-elect him. You've survived eight years of Bush so how bad could it be?

With those stipulations, no. I hate Trump and I despise the fact that he is going to be president, but I wouldn't want to be in a place where I am not allowed to say "F*ck Trump!". It wouldn't be fun.

If you went to Equestria, why would you need to still say that? I mean, unless he followed you or something, and that would just be creepy.

Unless you just mean swearing and free speech in general... in which case, carry on.

So imagine that given the recent unpleasantness of the 2016 Presidential election, and that Trump has been elected, and will probably be the worst president in history, Princess Celestia has decided to send an arkship of sorts through a portal to accept refugees to escape into Equestria, where Donald Trump cannot bother you. She also has some rules for this.

1. You must be transformed into a pony prior to arrival in Equestria

2. You cannot bring anything harmful to Equestria.

Would you take up this offer to escape this madman?

I'd go to Equestria and become a pony regardless of who the president was. 

But let's be clear here. Trump is bad.

She is worse. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI&t=163s

Edited by Denim&Venom

i probably wouldn't go because I prefer having a human body and being able to speak how I want also I think people are over exaggerating a bit about trump I don't like him or Hillary but Hillary is way more unstable she would most likely start ww3 which would be disastrous for everyone involved besides trumps mostly a figurehead anyway he's going to have a hard time doing anything to take away anyone's rights

You do know that both CNN and the Huffington Post are forms are main stream media which have been proven to make up lies in Clinton's favor, right?

On a side note, I would move to Equestria if I could do it freely and without the conditions you put on us but if I was moving there just to get away from Trump then I would stay here.

Edited by Queen Sparkle

You should be happy that you didnt get this evil, false witch who wouldnt have changed anything. At least now there is a glimpse of hope that sth. will change.

And if its getting worse, so what? I will embrace WW III , because i would like to see the world burn.

You do know that both CNN and the Huffington Post are forms are main stream media which have been proven to make up lies in Clinton's favor, right?

Yeah, and Sonic Boom was the best video game in history, IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!

Aurora, please! We don't want bad feelings just because something someone says sounds bogus.

My proof which comes from an alternative media source: http://www.infowars.com/7-things-about-the-mainstream-media-that-they-do-not-want-you-to-know/

Also I do feel the need to say that ever since Trump became President or President-Elect, Clinton supporters have gone burning down stuff, attacking people, smashing up cars, and doing graffiti (all which are illegal) just because Trump won.

Edited by Queen Sparkle

I wouldn't move to equestia because Trump is in office... i like trump its about time someone stepped up and stop giving into giving everyone everything for free.. that's why the liberals are protesting because they been handed stuff their whole life instead of working for it!

We didn't come and fight so you children could sit on your asses all day and watch cartoons.. grow up.

This is confusing.

- Liberal is against somewhat conservative president who might be gone in four years

- Flees to racially homogeneous society ruled by an immortal autocrat

I would go to Equestria, but not because of Trump.

Edited by Blackshirt Brony
  • Brohoof 2

Actually, even if Clinton won the election, I still would have moved to Equestria had I been given the chance.  Mainly because Earth here is getting too chaotic from within humanity itself.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

This is confusing.

- Liberal is against somewhat conservative president who might be gone in four years

- Flees to racially homogeneous society ruled by an immortal autocrat

I would go to Equestria, but not because of Trump.

Four years is plenty of time for a president to do stuff. And when Trump says he does something he will do it.

• Brohoof 1

Also I do feel the need to say that ever since Trump became President or President-Elect, Clinton supporters have gone burning down stuff, attacking people, smashing up cars, and doing graffiti (all which are illegal) just because Trump won.

Honestly, if Clinton would've won, Trump supporters would have started doing the same.

Honestly, if Clinton would've won, Trump supporters would have started doing the same.

Who knows, maybe they would've and maybe they wouldn't. It doesn't really matter anyway, because it's still wrong for Clinton supporters to riot after Trump won.

• Brohoof 1

ugh....

I'm so ashamed that people are so unaccepting of the results, that you cannot really admit who you voted for (if you're old enough to), or expect harassment and/or possible violence, unless it's Hillary or a third party.

But anyways, I would stay where I am because I'll accept whoever comes in, unless there's POSITIVE proof of something gone wrong.

• Brohoof 1