Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moving to Equestria to escape from Trump.

Aurora Wolf

61 users have voted

1. 1. Will you go to Equestria to escape Trump?

• Count me in!
    • Nah. I'm staying. I'm not afraid.

Who knows, maybe they would've and maybe they wouldn't. It doesn't really matter anyway, because it's still wrong for Clinton supporters to riot after Trump won.

I don't doubt that it's just plain wrong, I'm just saying there would've been all of this going on either way.

I want to move to Equestria to escape this horrible reality altogether, not just because of Trump. I don't even care about him.

Edited by Gumball Ravington

>Implying that you will be safe in Equestria

>Implying that God Emperor Trump won't lead humanity in a glorious quest to purge the galaxy of xeno filth

Canada would be a safer bet m8.

• Brohoof 2

What I want to know is...

After everyone has moved to Equestria to escape Trump... if he gets lonely/bored and moves to Equestria as well... will you all move back?

Also what kind of frequent flyer miles does one rack up flying to Equestria? That stuff is important to know for tough decisions like these.

I don't doubt that it's just plain wrong, I'm just saying there would've been all of this going on either way.

But the problem is that we don't actually know if this would have happened had Hillary won.  

Yes, it's pretty safe to assume that Trump would have protested the results but we don't know if his supporters would have rioted over them or not. 

Edited by Yamet

I can't use my profanity? Hell no. Screw that. I would probably be the first mob boss of Equestria anyway. On second thought, I'm in. I like that idea.

Don't contaminate it with mob bossery. You could steal children and name them and they could be exactly how you want because of their name. If we start social manipulation Celestia would start a war and you would be turned to stone. Then those kids will need rehab, and the kids they name weird stuff if they name them anything weird. It could cripple equestria. 

But yeah I would have to go, but I might choose to be one of those changelings just so I can shapeshift whenever I want, but I do not like the aesthetic of the changelings, finale or no lol, so I would need to be a queen changeling, hopefully cephalopod oriented. That'd be my request for a form change.

But ya know, we would need partial mind wipes or something, or everyone would bother the mane 6 excessively, and such.

But I would go just because, dude its equestria why not lol. More than cuz of Trump. And not because of angsty views either.

Edited by Lil Pip

Honestly, if Clinton would've won, Trump supporters would have started doing the same.

Wrong. Liberals are way more aggressive than Republicans. Back in 2012 there were protests after the election of Obama too, but unlike now they didn't set things on fire or do other batshit crazy stuff

Edited by Neon Lights
  • Brohoof 1

Don't contaminate it with mob bossery. You could steal children and name them and they could be exactly how you want because of their name. If we start social manipulation Celestia would start a war and you would be turned to stone. Then those kids will need rehab, and the kids they name weird stuff if they name them anything weird. It could cripple equestria. 

But yeah I would have to go, but I might choose to be one of those changelings just so I can shapeshift whenever I want, but I do not like the aesthetic of the changelings, finale or no lol, so I would need to be a queen changeling, hopefully cephalopod oriented. That'd be my request for a form change.

But ya know, we would need partial mind wipes or something, or everyone would bother the mane 6 excessively, and such.

But I would go just because, dude its equestria why not lol. More than cuz of Trump. And not because of angsty views either.

If that is what I risk, then do be it. I will die happy.

If that is what I risk, then do be it. I will die happy.

No, because I would tell Celestia to do magical background and psychological checks and explain to her the potential threat of not doing it.

evil_pie__by_flutterguy317-d4y09b4.png

Edited by Lil Pip

And I will pass without a flaw. If worst comes to worst, I can win her over if a sappy speech about being reformed.

In that case I will just have to assassinate you, and/or explain to her the importance of knowing that our race lies alot. Direct brain scan magics I would request.

In that case I will just have to assassinate you, and/or explain to her the importance of knowing that our race lies alot. Direct brain scan magics I would request.

Discord is the spirit of chaos, which makes him his universe's equivalent of Loki, and she trusts him. I doubt telling her humans lie is going to do anything. In addition, by saying that, you create a paradox. You, a human, say it is in human nature to lie, which would mean you are a liar. Thus you create a paradox of two liars calling each other a liar. Also, I would counter that by bringing up the events of Lesson Zero in which her prized pupil used a mind control spell to force children to fight so she could have a lesson to report.

Discord is the spirit of chaos, which makes him his universe's equivalent of Loki, and she trusts him. I doubt telling her humans lie is going to do anything. In addition, by saying that, you create a paradox. You, a human, say it is in human nature to lie, which would mean you are a liar. Thus you create a paradox of two liars calling each other a liar. Also, I would counter that by bringing up the events of Lesson Zero in which her prized pupil used a mind control spell to force children to fight so she could have a lesson to report.

I wouldn't say they are natural liers, just that some habitually lie, or etc. They can read my mind and see for themselves that I am being honest. 

Also I don't see discord as relevant. 

I see why Piemations is producing the elements of cringe video series lol.

Edited by Lil Pip

I wouldn't say they are natural liers, just that some habitually lie, or etc. They can read my mind and see for themselves that I am being honest. 

Also I don't see discord as relevant. 

I see why Piemations is producing the elements of cringe video series lol.

FOOL! Discord is relevant to this. He is the equivalent to the god of mischief and also has a tendancy to lie. If she is willing to trust him knowing he lies, she should have no problem trusting me knowing I may be lying. Also, who gave you the right to influence Equestria's most powerful and beloved monarch? How are you even in the room?

FOOL! Discord is relevant to this. He is the equivalent to the god of mischief and also has a tendancy to lie. If she is willing to trust him knowing he lies, she should have no problem trusting me knowing I may be lying. Also, who gave you the right to influence Equestria's most powerful and beloved monarch? How are you even in the room?

I will need to tell a servant then, but decent point. But I would still request to see her, because she is a monarch in her sorta form of government there is open court, I could just simply go there. 

Username checks out. HuffPo indeed. Do I need to you you the chart?

*Stops and calms down*

People of MLPforums... I'd like to apologize to a lot of people I triggered. I have this problem where whenever I'm right and I know it, I start bragging and mocking those that are wrong, when instead, I should patiently educate the uneducated.

Ahem. Your sources are not reliable or factual, sadly, and here is a source that is. http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Wrong. Liberals are way more aggressive than Republicans. Back in 2012 there were protests after the election of Obama too, but unlike now they didn't set things on fire or do other batshit crazy stuff

Remember when Obama won and republicans and the KKK started riots across America?

Lol, me neither, but that's why they're called "Progressives".

(It's not too mean-sounding to say that, right? I know I should be careful what I say on a site where you can be banned for offending the perpetually offended)

You think running to another world will save you? The Memeing Legion shall come and all will fall before the might of kek magic. There is no salvation for the weak and the triggered.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

This topic :ButtercupLaugh:

If you have a choice to move there, so would Trump and the rest of us. You will never get away from that orange looking pony trotting behind you! spla_creepo.png