Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moving to Equestria to escape from Trump.

Aurora Wolf

61 users have voted

1. 1. Will you go to Equestria to escape Trump?

• Count me in!
    • Nah. I'm staying. I'm not afraid.

So imagine that given the recent unpleasantness of the 2016 Presidential election, and that Trump has been elected, and will probably be the worst president in history, Princess Celestia has decided to send an arkship of sorts through a portal to accept refugees to escape into Equestria, where Donald Trump cannot bother you. She also has some rules for this.

1. You must be transformed into a pony prior to arrival in Equestria

2. You cannot bring anything harmful to Equestria.

Would you take up this offer to escape this madman?

Edited by Aurora Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

I have mixed thoughts here.

So the only reason to go to Equestria would be to escape Trump?

I would love to go to Equestria, to me it is a much interesting and peaceful world than the one we have here... not sure if I would want to move there or not, but certainly visit. However I do not want to go because of some imaginary boogieman people are making out of all this. I don't like Trump, but he also does not scare me. People who roll over or give up before they even see anything happening on the other hand...

So yeah, I would want to go, but not for reasons like that.

• Brohoof 6

Say goodbye to the tanks Hitler made so I can escape the world Trump is probably going to destroy? Mmmmm

Yes. I'll just take up equestrian history instead of ww2 :D

• Brohoof 1

Since I live in Canada, I'm not as affected by a Trump presidency as those who live in the U.S. I would however make some arrangements to the idea of escaping to Equestria in case of an emergency.

Since I live in Canada, I'm not as affected by a Trump presidency as those who live in the U.S. I would however make some arrangements to the idea of escaping to Equestria in case of an emergency.

Pfft I live in Australia but I ain't passing up this opportunity X3

As I admire even 40 simultaneous hangnails far more than Clinton, the Election results have actually given me optimism for America after almost a decade.

That being said, I'd still love to check out Equestria, though definitely without rules #1 and #3.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 4

So imagine that given the recent unpleasantness of the 2016 Presidential election, and that Trump has been elected, and will probably be the worst president in history, Princess Celestia has decided to send an arkship of sorts through a portal to accept refugees to escape into Equestria, where Donald Trump cannot bother you. She also has some rules for this.

1. You must be transformed into a pony prior to arrival in Equestria

2. You cannot bring anything harmful to Equestria.

and 3. Profanity, racial/sexist comments will not be tolerated, and are grounds for arrest as they are not how you make or keep friends in Equestria.

Would you take up this offer to escape this madman?

I'd do it to escape Hillary as well. If I can bring my loved ones, then sure. But I'm feeling mixed on this one...the last rule bugs me. I'm trying to avoid profanity and otherwise offensive language, but I'm scared it might slip out of me...I don't trust myself too much, and my loved ones might certainly be arrested. I guess you could say I'm in. IF my loved ones came along, of course.

Honestly, it would just be to go to a nicer place than this. They might even have a magic cure for my anxiety, or one of the things causing it. Remember this though: I'm not afraid of Trump. Not even for a second.

No way.  I live in Canada anyways so a Trump win is not the end of the world.  I like video games, history and my family too much to through it away.  Besides, I don't think there are any different types of dogs in Equestria which means that there are no Corgis and what's the point of living in a world without Corgis?

"Trump is racist"CITATION NEEDED.

Just stop saying that. It's not funny, it's VERY BLATANT that Trump is racist, and that's not even the worst part of Trump being elected.
  • Brohoof 3

Just stop saying that. It's not funny, it's VERY BLATANT that Trump is racist, and that's not even the worst part of Trump being elected.

Thank you, Flyer.

And i also took your advice and deleted the third condition. That was pretty stupid of me.

Why don't you understand the concept of "Citation needed"?

I'm saying you need PROOF if you want to insult him like that.

And no, "The CNN Clinton News Network called him racist so he's racist" doesn't count.

If he's so eeeeeeeeeviiiiil, why does #GaysForTrump exist?

• Brohoof 6

Why don't you understand the concept of "Citation needed"?

I'm saying you need PROOF if you want to insult him like that.

And no, "The CNN Clinton News Network called him racist so he's racist" doesn't count.

If he's so eeeeeeeeeviiiiil, why does #GaysForTrump exist?

FOOL! What part about listen and believe was not clear to you?
  • Brohoof 2

Whats up trump gets in and people all over the web are like IT'S HITLER  REINCARNATED RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn the worst that can happen from trump directly is he dose nothing to change anything but if him talking to Democrats and republicans to get their input is any indication he may be a president that actually gets things done that can help out.

So until i start seeing deathcamps, death squads and other shit then trump is NOT  Hitler 

• Brohoof 1