• Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Indigo
    • Violet (Purple)
    • Black
    • White
    • Brown
    • Grey (or gray if you're a filthy barbarian)
    • Pink
    • Gold
    • Silver

I have always like Yellow....I don't wear it, but I think it's amazing with John Deere Green and A-C Orange!!!  Otherwise, I like earth tones the best....but most the clothes I wear involve red.  ......oh wait....

Edited by Treble Bolt

• 2 months later...

My favorite color would have to be blue! It used to be red but eventually after watching a totally amazing movie (Frozen), the beauty of blue and its common presence within the realm of the natural world superseded red as my number one favorite! :D  

• Brohoof 3

My favorite color is blue and always has been.  :)  Even my mom noticed it when I was little.  When I was younger, I tended to favor cartoon characters that wore or were blue. 

I don't think color had anything to do with Rainbow Dash being my first favorite pony...but it sure didn't hurt.  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Let me guess... Green? Hmmmm..

No actually it's pink. Okay in all seriousness it's green. I've liked this color pretty much since I was a kid. I don't know why though. Maybe it's due to the fact that grass is my favorite Pokemon type who knows?

• Brohoof 1

@,@,

I like green too. It's a really nice and vibrant color. Both green and blue remind me of nature. Blue reminds me of the oceans and ice, and green reminds me of forestry and vegetation.  :)

• Brohoof 1