Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do bronies do hugs and boops to each other in reality too?

leonbrony17

I don't think I've ever witnessed a boop.
Eskimo kisses, sure, but not a boop.

I'm not so much okay with either boops or hugs myself.

Not a fan of physical contact. <_<

If you aren't really gross and have a decent hygiene, I would probably be okay with hugging you, regardless if you watch MLP or not.

But booping? NO! Why do so many people think that Bronies are somehow closer to each other then other people? If you watch MLP like I do, cool, and if you watch South Park like I do, that's cool as well, there's no reason to get all gay about watching MLP >_<

I hope not. Otherwise I'll have to hide the fact that I'm a brony around other bronies too. Please, hands off :okiedokieloki:

And for the record, I don't like when people say *boop* and *hug* online either :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hope not. Otherwise I'll have to hide the fact that I'm a brony around other bronies too. Please, hands off :okiedokieloki:

And for the record, I don't like when people say *boop* and *hug* online either :ph34r:

Don't like boops and hugs online???

You're REALLY at the wrong place.

Edited by leonbrony17
  • Brohoof 1

Well, if I warm up to you quickly enough, I'd just as likely boop as much in real life as I do here. I find its a good way to punctuate my enthusiasm.

As for hugs... Uhm... I w-would really quite appreciate that quite alot. But I'm not the sort to be brazen enough to ask for them & push the matter first. Even hygiene wouldn't matter too much to me there, as I come from a long, long line of rather smelly & friendly uncles.

• Brohoof 1

I am not even sure what a "boop" is. I mean I have a general idea but, not really. As for hugs the other person could ask and 100 percent of the time I'd be ok with that. Other then that it has to be a brony who I know very, very, very well. ( like this one Brony on a Disney role play site that I have been friends with and talked to for like 5-6 years now)

Honestly other then that I'm more comfortable with giving out bro-hoofes

Holding me without permission from me is the last thing they will do. I don't like being mushy that much. I am the ruler of darkness and a brony wants to hug me.....sorry.

Now boop, no way in heck I will be doing that. I was taught better than that by.......(sighs) my parents I hardly knew.  

Edited by Lord Necrodeus

• 3 weeks later...

I never meet one irl. but i went to manga-cons and the "free hugs" from stangers are common things there too.

as lots of you all here, im very uncomfortable too. I need tons of my own space and If someone hugs me I get paralyzed. so if some free hugger hugs me, I would feel so uncomfortable (even if hes hot <- but i would like it). 

BUT actually I think I would like if someone boops my nose for no reason. i find it super cute. and people boops other people than are cute SO THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL CUUUUUUUTE  :please:  :please:  :please:  xDDD

Edited by Tropico

They did at the meetups I've been to, but at least they were polite enough to ask before invading anyone's personal space.  :D  Well, of course there was at least one exception but that doesn't really bug me that much anymore.

• 2 weeks later...