Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

William Shatner is in season 7!

trademark2

If his character interacts with Discord, expect Trekkie-Bronies everywhere to absolutely riot (but in a good way).

It would be better if Zobe... I mean, Patrick Stewart would be in instead :huh:

Personally I'm hoping for a great ex wonderbolt, like a retired admiral or something.

He'd be a great fit for an ex legendary wonderbolt who's also incredibly egotistical but good at heart-- basically, captain kirk turned into a pegasi :P

Hey! We could even have him keep the same title! Hmm, maybe call him something like Kinked Trajectory!

Captain Kink of the Wonderbolt enterprise!

I was a Trekkie back in the 60s & 70s until Star Trek 3 In Search of Profits came out. It was so bad I never watched another Star Trek movie.  The scary thing is that by all accounts Star Trek 5 was worse.  (I'm not quite sure how that's possible.  I'm quite sure I'd rather not find out.)  The point is, IIRC Q was never in any of the original series episodes.  He was in The Next Generation.

Still, I'm glad he's been signed.  Am I the only one who remembers that back in the 70s he was in a cop show called T J Hooker?  Plus, he wrote some scifi novels & his more recent work as Denny Crane on Boston Legal

As to his ability as an actor, he's probably the only original Trek actor who wasn't type cast despite playing probably the 2nd most prominent character. 

Two former Star Trek actors in mlp. And William Shatner even said he was a brony. Please have him interact with Discord! What if Shatner plays the mlp equivalent of Kirk?

I want Shatner to sing the song of the episode. Oh it will be as glorious as this