Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Series Finale - How will it all end?

Akemi Homura

Doctor who old series and new series are the same series essentially, it was an old show that got a reboot in the early 2000's, but it's the same Doctor from the old series canon-wise.

I see...This is why I don't watch doctor who.

ONLY After About... 38 Seasons Will I Allow My Little Pony To End, And Everybody Gets What They Want. RBD Joins The Wonderbolts, Rarity Moves To Canterlot To Marry Some Distant Royal Relative, Twilight Becomes Princess Celestia's Royal Adviser (<--- That Can't Be Spelled Right, Auto Correct, Pssshhh) Pinkie Pie Takes Over Sugarcube Corner When The Cakes Move Cause The Babies Are Getting Too Big, And Turns It Into A Super Fun Sweetshop/Nightclub, Applejack Will Finally Be Successful In Raising A Sufficient Amount Of Money For The Farm And Be A Big Success, And Fluttershy Will Remain Where She Is, But Travel To Visit Her Friends, And Spike Will Remain With Twilight But Still Be Rarity's Shadow ^_^

Doctor who old series and new series are the same series essentially, it was an old show that got a reboot in the early 2000's, but it's the same Doctor from the old series canon-wise.

Hopefully a 2 hour movie, maybe it'll go to theatres :o, I can picture it now.....

Me: Hi, uh, can I have one to see MLP:FIM the movie please.

Booth guy:

Posted Image

Me:

Posted Image

*gets ticket and sees movie*

Actually, as much as I wish I had the balls to just walk up in there, ask for a ticket, and not get embaressed, that just wouldn't happen. Kudos to any brony who would have the balls tho.

If I Can Ask The Snack Guy For Maize Instead Of Popcorn, You Bet I'll March Up And Proclaim "I Came Here For Ponies", No Worries, I'll Buy Your Ticket For You :)

If I Can Ask The Snack Guy For Maize Instead Of Popcorn, You Bet I'll March Up And Proclaim "I Came Here For Ponies", No Worries, I'll Buy Your Ticket For You :)

yay!

Oh, seriously tho, this is how MLP will end:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I don't think FiM is going anywhere anytime soon. Hasbro has stumbled on to a new fanbase whose passion already rivals or exceeds that of the fans of their established and successful franchises like Transformers and G.I. Joe, despite the comparatively tiny amount of time that it has existed. Hasbro management isn't stupid. They understand that this a huge cash cow that they have on their hands, and they'll milk it as long as possible.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cartoons have a way of not going anywhere. How long has Mickey Mouse been around in some form or another?

As long as the show doesn't revert to one of it's old incarnations, of course. That would be really bad.

Edited by Frankenbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Last two panels...

Posted Image

Ya......but then my brain remembers that it's twilight and rainbow dash and I'm like "OH GOD NO!".

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

Ya......but then my brain remembers that it's twilight and rainbow dash and I'm like "OH GOD NO!".

Human Twilight and Dash are fair game.

• Brohoof 1

It'll be a two part episode.Inthefirst part,the last villain arises and is too powerful but the mane six defeath him with enough friendship power.In the second one Twilight gets turned into a winged unicorn by the royal sisters before they pass out and becomes the rightful owner of Equestria,but she is joined by her friends and Spike too.It's just a crazy gut feeling

You don't like them? :(

Human Twilight and Dash are fair game.

Human Dash would be extremely hard game.

(edited)

You don't like them? :(

I'm sorry, I just......can't. The very knowledge that they're human versions of ponies makes me incapable of finding them attractive. I just....can't, despite the fact that I otherwise obviously would if I didn't know they were.

It'll be a two part episode.Inthefirst part,the last villain arises and is too powerful but the mane six defeath him with enough friendship power.In the second one Twilight gets turned into a winged unicorn by the royal sisters before they pass out and becomes the rightful owner of Equestria,but she is joined by her friends and Spike too.It's just a crazy gut feeling

I can actually see Twilight becoming the new ruler of equestria, say celestia and luna for some reason pass on. Maybe they have to sacrifice themselves and give up their powers over the sun and moon to her, turning her into an alicorn godess.

Posted Image

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

OK, I got the lowdown. Lauren had it all planned from the start.

Invasion. A human corporation lands on Equestria in pursuit of the element that instills the world with magic: unobtanium.

The Equestrians fight back against the evil corporation. Magic vs science.

Realizing there is intelligent life on this world and fearful of legal consequences, the corporation takes a few volunteers and gives them a new equestrian body to infiltrate and influence the ponies. These new bodies, called Bronies, do their job: starting schools and trying to teach the ponies that there is no such thing as magic.

But one brony falls in love and leads a rebellion against the corporation. In the end the ponies win and Celestia make him a real pony. and they all live happily ever after.

• Brohoof 1

OK, I got the lowdown. Lauren had it all planned from the start.

Invasion. A human corporation lands on Equestria in pursuit of the element that instills the world with magic: unobtanium.

The Equestrians fight back against the evil corporation. Magic vs science.

Realizing there is intelligent life on this world and fearful of legal consequences, the corporation takes a few volunteers and gives them a new equestrian body to infiltrate and influence the ponies. These new bodies, called Bronies, do their job: starting schools and trying to teach the ponies that there is no such thing as magic.

But one brony falls in love and leads a rebellion against the corporation. In the end the ponies win and Celestia make him a real pony. and they all live happily ever after.

This show hopefully has another few good seasons before they run out of ideas. By then hasbro will most likely end the season like every other season and then never make another episode again.

Of course i hope we get a long time before it finnaly dies. And when hasbro finnaly announces the end, many bronies will be saddened. And then the fanbase will continue for a long time, until it fillanly comes to a conclusion.

Sadly that is how it will most likely end. No huge movies at the end. Just a normal season finnaly and then done.

Something to consider is that MLP is and has been one of Hasbro's flagship franchises for many years. Even if FiM ends, the MLP brand will continue on in some form; a fifth generation, if you will.

• Brohoof 2