TBD

Were you given the typical labels back at your high/middle school?

Hm. I probably mentioned this, but my friendships crossed every social clique in High School. The act of successfully pulling that off seemed to have the effect of not having a label, though I would describe myself as a male version of the Heather's character Veronica, stumbled into popularity when I was kinda a closet geek/nerd - minus the bloodshed.

I was always labelled as 'the tall geeky kid', in my schooling.

I was always 'the weirdo' and I have a strong feeling that I still am.

• Sad 1

i was the quiet one and spent the bulk of my time there scribbling in my books and desk,even during playtime, i bothered no one and no one bothered me(which is surprising now that i think about it) if they had any label for me, it didn't reach my ears

When i was in high school virtually zero of my fellow students even knew i was there. I got about as much attention as a white crayon. I'm invisible. Half my classes students didn't even know who I was.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I don't think I was called any labels. I was one of the lucky ones because when I reached high school, the bullying stopped. However, I did get called Toothless a lot by this one kid for my missing tooth (due to a major bike accident around nine). Other than that, most kids kept to themselves and preferred being whatever they felt was right. I also hung out with some emo kids a lot, but I wasn't myself... they were just really nice to me, so I stuck by them and hung out with them.

Edited by Fangirl Mode

Badges

I was the outcast of the school. My tastes were odd even by odd ball standards. I always wanted to dress like it was the 1920s. I loved old music as well as music no ones heard of. People couldnt tell if I was goth, a metal head, a lost old man, or nerd. I was like all of those things, but to a slight extreme.

Course, if i went to school today I would be known as a hipster.

Badges

Nah, most students at my school didn't pay attention to me, let alone give me a label. 

Not labeled per se but people would often say, "you don't talk much" . Of course they didn't realize I didn't want to talk to you that's why I wasn't talking. Basically I was labeled as gay, weird, and quiet. 

Edited by Olly
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

My label was pretty much like "the loser weirdo who everyone seems to know and make fun of behind my back"

I was just that one, quiet guy that no one seemed to notice.

I think I am labelled as the weird one

I don't remember being labeled anything specific, but considering I was definitely the class weirdo (mostly my sexuality, the fact I was into MLP, and the fact I rarely talked to people outside a select group), I probably was and my mind just decided not to remember them. 

Edited by ~Dusky~

Badges

Not that I knew of. Probably because I could be the angry type, if the label was something insulting.

Let's see... Various things I have been labeled. Quite clear where I sat in their precious little social spectrum.

• Geek
  • Boffin
  • Freak
  • Weirdo
  • Mental
  • Queer
  • Gay
  • Teacher's Pet
  • Goth
  • Train Spotter (I never had anything to do with trains or the hobby)
  • Casper (Earned this on day one of secondary school. Apparently I looked like a ghost)

I would say that I missed my school days. But that would be a horrible lie! :-P

Badges