Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any specific routines or taste you have to make you feel at ease?

TBD

Example,  drinking coffee with sugar every morning,  or you need to eat at least one donut, or being on a internet?

So kinda like a harmless "addiction", if you can think of that way. :ooh:

For me it would be..

-Running every morning and if I don't, then I'd  feel a bit agitated.

-Taking a really hot shower. If there's no hot water than yeh i would feel my 'shower time' is ruin.

I have to have a Coke and two chocolate poptarts when I first wake up. If I don't get that initial energy boost I'm a grump all day until lunch.  :okiedokieloki:

I need to hug my plushies at least once.  :kindness:

I also have to do something artistic every evening if I can. It can be drawing, painting, sculpture or something literary. If I don't get some little art fix, I don't feel like the day is fulfilled.  :twi:

Oh, and dropping in on the forums here, but that's more of a weekend thing for me.  :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

I need a hot shower every morning and preferably something with caffeine after my morning classes. Also I check all my forums and social media as soon as I wake up every morning.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

I need a hot shower every morning and preferably something with caffeine after my morning classes. Also I check all my forums and social media as soon as I wake up every morning.

You have the same routine that i pretty much have. Typically when i wake up my first order of business is to check my social media and youtube account for notifications. If i don't do that it just nags at me all day in the back of my mind. After that i take a nice long hot shower because there is nothing better than a hot shower. Once all that is concluded i really need a cup of coffee before i do anything such as school. If i don't have a coffee to drink early in the morning it just shits on my day.

Edited by DayShadow
  • Brohoof 1

As soon as I wake up I turn on my music to keep me up while I shower, brush teeth and brush hair. Then it's an apple or banana. I pick up my EDC I need for work, which is always on the exact same table in the exact same position. This includes my wallet, notepad, knife, box cutter, work keys and pens/markers. 

After work, I unpack everything and lay it out for the next morning.

My mornings are very routine a cup of coffee every day in an Mlp mug usually with pop tarts on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursday's while an egg and cheese biscuit on Wednesdays and Fridays while Saturday and Sunday are more or less unpredictable though I still like my morning coffee with egg and cheese biscuit on those days if my routine is messed up I get aggravated that is just my morning routine however there are many more to my days

Sometimes I reward myself with juice boxes or other goodies after school, to make myself feel better about having to wake up on the following day. I'm not very fond of waking up in the mornings.  :rarity:

Its going to sound weird but...

The pain that comes with really giving a heavy bag a working over.

No gloves, kicks and punches. That aching pain that comes with your knuckle Almost bleeding.

It really puts me in the mood to go to sleep.

Taking a warm shower helps me clear my thoughts and feel comfortable.

Also going on walks is also a nice way for me to just stay at ease and think of whatever I really want to at the time.

I have to have my water bottle nearby. After having an incident with dehydration and nearly passing out since it was a hot day and I'd been running, I've been extra conscientious ever since. I suppose it serves as good motivator to stay hydrated!

I feel better about the day when I've done artwork, even if it's only fifteen minutes of sketching. It puts me at ease knowing that I'm keeping my skill from collecting dust bunnies. :P

I need to laugh about something at least once a day. Otherwise, it's a day wasted!

Drinking tea with 1 and a HALF table spoon of sugar, not more/less, and of course, being on the internet atleast 2-3 hours a day. Other than that, nothing much.